Quantcast

ERV JR

T2 Price

What is a good price to pay out the door on a T2, how do i know if im getting a good deal? I may buy this weekend but want some idea of what a good,fair,and bad price is . My boss at work knows the GM at one dealer and told me to talk to him and that I should get a really good deal, and Fast freddys says they have the best prices and hewould beat others by atleast $100. I really want to know what i should expect and it would me know if the Gm is giving me a deal or the shaft

First off, buy the newest one, you can tell because they have a spot in the dash to put things, it looks like a open glove box. this way you know you are getting all the newest mods. i paid $11.300 for mine back in april. I would think you could do better than that because of how the economy is righ now, not a whole lot of people buying . There are some people on this site that could private messsage yoiu and tell you what the hard numbers are.

Well that would be great if they would PM me. I am planing on shopping this saturday and want know whats good

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Keith
      Here is a video of the linear actuators that I used on my Saltdogg salt spreader. I used 2, 2” actuators and made the attaching hardware. No more getting out to open and close the salt hopper. I’m almost done with the blade tilter so, I don’t have to get out of my toasty machine, thanks to the heater that I fabricated 
      IMG_1453.MOV
    • By jeff
      Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line!
      Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!
    • By Alejandro Arguello
      I just went once to do some mudding and loved it.
      Looking around and the only utv for 4 i could find in my price range was a joyner.
      None of the people that were there had joyners. And when i asked why all they could say is that bc its chinese and not good.
      Well none of them have ever owned one so how could they tell its junk?
      So can anyone tell me if its worth buying a joyner or save more and buy a different utv?
      Thank you
    • By fettman1176
      Hello fellow Joyner dudes, i am looking for any ideas or pics on some doors my Trooper fleet. Any advice would be appreciated.

• By Travis
      The cables are sort of seized up on the emergency brake, they still work but i have to wiggle and pull on em to get them to release, i pulled the drum off but cant see a way to remove the cable. It is kind of dirty inside the drum where it was leaking so i need to run to the parts store and buy some parts cleaner so i can see everything better.
       The shop manual i have  does not cover parking brake cable removal, well.... it does kind of. it says "Remove parking brake cable at both ends" 🙄
       We'll see
       EDIT: ARRR! Looks like my rear axle seal is leaking, there is a small puddle on a machined step below the seal and it smells like Trans oil. felt around the wheel cylinder and it isn't coming from their.....  I guess my weekend is planned for me LOL