Quantcast

ERV JR

T2 Price

What is a good price to pay out the door on a T2, how do i know if im getting a good deal? I may buy this weekend but want some idea of what a good,fair,and bad price is . My boss at work knows the GM at one dealer and told me to talk to him and that I should get a really good deal, and Fast freddys says they have the best prices and hewould beat others by atleast $100. I really want to know what i should expect and it would me know if the Gm is giving me a deal or the shaft

First off, buy the newest one, you can tell because they have a spot in the dash to put things, it looks like a open glove box. this way you know you are getting all the newest mods. i paid $11.300 for mine back in april. I would think you could do better than that because of how the economy is righ now, not a whole lot of people buying . There are some people on this site that could private messsage yoiu and tell you what the hard numbers are.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• LED light bar 🔥Promotion Best Price 🆕🆕

MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar  Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook  

By Jeremy SK, in UTV Product Specials and Promotions

• 5 replies
    • Kawasaki Pro FXT Special Deal

We have a canceled order consisting of 17 Kawasaki Pro FXT Full Cabs for an existing Hard Windshield. This is a top of the range Cab Enclosure that is modular. That means the panels are not sewn together, but connect together. The Doors are Half Doors that work in perfectly with your factory Half Doors. These can be Zipped Open and held in place with Velcro tabs, or the Door Panels Zipped off completely. The Soft Top connects to the Doors and Back Panel. You can remove the Back Panel for more airflow.

The Cabs were ordered for a rental company who could not complete their obligations. All Cabs have been fitted to a Kawasaki Pro FXT once and then removed. The Cabs are in as new condition, but the original boxes and installation instructions have been thrown out. As the Cabs were fitted, the Hook & Loop(Velcro) have been connected to the Pro FXT's and as a result the Hook tape needs replacing. Each Cab will be shipped in new packaging, with the replacement Hook tape and a new set of instructions. 

The starting retail value for a Kawasaki Pro FXT Full Cabs for an existing Hard Windshield is $825.00 including shipping. The Doors alone cost over $600.00. Our special price is $459.00 plus shipping. We will also offer anybody who wants the Windshield to complete a Full Cab Enclosure, a 10% discount plus shipping. Use code KProFXT10D for the discount. There will be 2 shipping charges with the Windshield, one for the Cabs that are in Georgia & one for the Windshield from us in Kentucky. You will never be able to buy a quality Cab Enclosure for your Kawasaki Pro FXT at this price again once they have all gone, that I can guarantee. 

Email me for more info: [email protected]

Webpage for the Kawasaki Pro FXT Full Cabs for an existing Hard Windshield  There is one Cab with Full Doors and 16 Cabs with Half Doors available. 
      Webpage for the Kawasaki Pro FXT 2 piece Lexan Windshield  You have a choice of Windshields at various prices.   

By brostar, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Best Can-Am Dealer In The South

Who is the best can am dealer in the south? Cheapest price 

By Bpark, in Can-Am BRP UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Hisun dealer support

Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line! Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!

By jeff, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • My Joyner parts prices will not be beat! price matching plus 5% off!

All you need to do is show me a lower advertised price. I will then match and beat it by 5%. Don't waste time and get your parts from the source with the best guaranteed prices!

By JoynerUSA, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies