Quantcast

petejank

2006 Prowler rear shocks

Anyone know of an aftermarket shock that fits a Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 650 H1 4x4?

The direct replacement isn't currently available and costs $170.00  ea.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Does anyone know if there is a interchangeable steering rack that would work from other brand of sxs
      Are a rebuild kit to replace the bushing.
      Mine is a 2015 Dominator 800 2×
      The steering rack outer bushings are gone .

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Argretez
      Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 
      Thanks
    • By Rockpig
      My nephew has  a new 2000 tracker sxs I have told they are the same as a havoc x1000. I hope so because tracker is not supplying any pats anytime soon. He busted the lower a  arm driver side,. I found one for the havoc hope it fits.  The a arms sure are hung out there to get licked. Any one had trouble with them. Thanks in advance.

• By [email protected]
      i am looking for an enclosed cab and trying to decide between the Prowler pro and the Polaris Ranger 1100,   anyone got any feedback. upgrading from Cub Challenger 700