Quantcast

Jonathan Wallace

2015 can am maverick check dps code

I have 2015 can am maverick 1000r xds turbo. It sat for a month and everything was fine when I parked it. I went to start it last weekend and the check engine light popped up and the check DPS code scrolls across the dashboard.

Well I found out the 40 amp fuse is blown. I have put a total of three 40 amp fuses in and as soon as it touches it blows. What do you guys think I should try next.

i would  check for continuity  on the wire it protects, from the wire to ground just in case any insulation has been wore off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By brostar
      We have a canceled order consisting of 17 Kawasaki Pro FXT Full Cabs for an existing Hard Windshield. This is a top of the range Cab Enclosure that is modular. That means the panels are not sewn together, but connect together. The Doors are Half Doors that work in perfectly with your factory Half Doors. These can be Zipped Open and held in place with Velcro tabs, or the Door Panels Zipped off completely. The Soft Top connects to the Doors and Back Panel. You can remove the Back Panel for more airflow.

The Cabs were ordered for a rental company who could not complete their obligations. All Cabs have been fitted to a Kawasaki Pro FXT once and then removed. The Cabs are in as new condition, but the original boxes and installation instructions have been thrown out. As the Cabs were fitted, the Hook & Loop(Velcro) have been connected to the Pro FXT's and as a result the Hook tape needs replacing. Each Cab will be shipped in new packaging, with the replacement Hook tape and a new set of instructions. 

The starting retail value for a Kawasaki Pro FXT Full Cabs for an existing Hard Windshield is $825.00 including shipping. The Doors alone cost over $600.00. Our special price is $459.00 plus shipping. We will also offer anybody who wants the Windshield to complete a Full Cab Enclosure, a 10% discount plus shipping. Use code KProFXT10D for the discount. There will be 2 shipping charges with the Windshield, one for the Cabs that are in Georgia & one for the Windshield from us in Kentucky. You will never be able to buy a quality Cab Enclosure for your Kawasaki Pro FXT at this price again once they have all gone, that I can guarantee. 

Email me for more info: [email protected]

Webpage for the Kawasaki Pro FXT Full Cabs for an existing Hard Windshield  There is one Cab with Full Doors and 16 Cabs with Half Doors available. 
      Webpage for the Kawasaki Pro FXT 2 piece Lexan Windshield  You have a choice of Windshields at various prices. 

• By Travis
      Hi all! Any of y'all wouldn't know what kind of valve lapper I could use for a Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF 300-C5, 286 CC ?
      Oh, and kind of compression test kit would y'all recommend?
      ~Thanks, T
    • By UTVBoard News
      Anaheim, Calif. - September 15, 2016 - Greenball Corporation has expanded its lineup of the Tow-Master All-Steel Construction (ASC) with the industryâs first 15â all steel specialty trailer tire. The ST225/75R15 Tow-Master ASC is an ultra-premium trailer tire built specifically for heavier trailers pulled by todayâs higher performance tow-vehicles.
      âThese tires might be hauling hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, and thereâs definitely peace of mind that comes along with the purchase of these tires,â commented Greenball Senior Vice President Randy Tsai. âThere are many consumers out there willing to pay a little more for a more capable and reliable tire. Despite the overall trend of ST pricing going down and an overabundance of availability in the economy line, there exists a segment of the trailer market that is demanding for a better ST tire than what is currently available. If dealers look at the prices of todayâs 2500 and 3500 luxury pickups and some of the luxury and heavy duty trailers out there, they would recognize there is a demand for a premium trouble-free trailer tire that currently hasnât been available until now, which is why the Tow-Master ASC is a great opportunity for dealers to make better margin.â
      The 12-ply rated Tow-Master ASC (All-Steel Construction) is constructed with a 1-ply steel carcass and 3-ply steel belt overlay. The improved durability makes it suitable for a wide range of trailers. Additionally, the advanced tread compound and highway tread design offer stability and longevity at highway speeds. This is the first 15â all-steel trailer tire to hit the market, and requires a wheel with load capacity of 3,195 lbs. or greater.
      The ST225/75R15 joins the ST235/85R16 that made its debut in June 2016, and both are now in stock and available through authorized Greenball tire dealers. Additional sizes are in production and will be available later in 2016. For more information please call 1-800-946-9412. View the full article
    • By Alex
      I was looking online and just found a video about this site from Brandon C. Thought that was interesting and wanted to post it up!