Quantcast

New Vision X Solstice Series LED Lights

visionx-solstice-2-799445.png

visionx-solstice-1-778903.png

Turn The Darkest Nights Into Day With The New Vision X Solstice Series

Algona, WA, Scottsdale,AZ– (12/17/2008) Vision X introduces its all new Solstice series of LED off road lamps. Equipped with its brand new 10 watt LED technology, with each 10 watt LED producing 800 lumens featured in the XIL-6100 series 60 watt 6” round off road lamp which produces 4800 Lumens (500 watt halogen equivalent) and in the XIL-4100 series 40 watt 4" square off road lamp producing 3200 lumens (300 watt halogen equivalent) making them the brightest LED off road lamp on the market in such a compact design. Not only are they the brightest, they are the most efficient with the 6100 series drawing less than 3 amps and the 4100 series drawing less than 2 amps due to their advanced electronic drivers which are also responsible for their 50,000 hour life span and variable 9-60 Volt DC input.

Other key features are as follows; Rugged die-cast aluminum housing provides optimum durability and heat dissipation. The Solstice series also feature an IP68 ingress protection rated housing making them impenetrable to dust and submersible under water up to 3 meters. The unbreakable polycarbonate lenses are housed by a 6061 aluminum face plate which doubles as a radiant heat sink to melt away snow and ice in frigid conditions. Their stainless steel mounting bracket features knurled aiming knobs for 90 degrees of adjustment and is centered on the profile of the lights which provides a slim 1.5" mounting depth. The Solstice series has also been subjected to a 6Grms vibration test to ensure their performance in high impact conditions. Built to last, this Vision X series also features a lifetime warranty.

Whether in an underground mine, the North slope of Alaska, Racing the Baja 1000 or even in Space; Vision X products have been chosen as an industry leader. The Solstice series is another example of why Vision X continues to leave the competition in the dust. Vision X plans to continue the Solstice series with many other new products utilizing their new 10 watt LED technology being engineered as we speak. Please visit our website for new product updates at http://www.visionxusa.com/ .

##Vision X Off-Road##

Vision Motor Sports was established in 1997. Located in Seattle Washington Vision has become one of the leading manufacturers of 12 volt lighting in the World. Vision X is known in many markets to be the premier lighting choice. You will find Vision lighting on Boat Towers, Off Road Vehicles, Emergency vehicles, Military Vehicles, Public Transportation Vehicles, Heavy Equipment, commercial vehicles, computer industry, commercial lighting, even underwater in Scuba diving lights all over the World.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dan_Lockwood
      Sorry for the novel...
      I'm new to the forum and new to the side-by-side world. This is my first post.  A bit of background about me.  My dad was a mechanic all his life and he taught me what I was willing to learn at the time.  In the mid 60's we had a marina on a small lake in Mid-Michigan area that also service many surrounding lakes.  I was the mechanic.  We sold Polaris, Johnson and Arctic Cat snowmobiles along with Johnon and Mercury outboards, boats and pontoon boats.  We also sold Bridgestone motorcycles very early on.  While going to college I raced on the Ski Doo Michigan Distributor's race team out of Clare MI.  That was the first year for the factory race sleds, the Blizzards!  Anything with a motor and or wheels, I'm all ears and eyes.  I retired as a design engineer for the an O.E.M. making plastic production equipment.  Also served a stint as a Chevy/Pontiac service manager back in the 70's and 80's.  Oh, I retired the end of '19.  We had moved from MI to MO for my work and after 20 years there and retiring, we moved back to Mid-Michigan.  Nuff said I believe.  
      I just purchased a 2021 Coleman UT400 that has 320 hrs. and 1420 miles.
      I have multiple questions/issues.
      1.  The wet clutch appears to be toast.  It will rev up high and just barely move.  Got one ordered, complete kit.  Shouldn't be a big job.
      2.  This UT400 has a bad smoking habit and it think it's bad for its health...   It not only smokes on startup but continues to smoke until it's shut off.  I brought it home in my 22' enclosed car trailer yesterday and by the time we shoved and drove it into the trailer, the smoke was SOOOOO BAD, that we could hardly see out the back of the trailer.  Valve seals usually stop smoking after it starts up and all the residual oil has been burnt up.  Rings on the other hand seem to smoke the entire time the motor is running.  I've read that some of the Hisun motors have had suspect oil rings.  If this thing is smoking that badly from rings, I have no idea what the bore is like until it comes apart.  For the money, I'd rather have a complete cylinder/piston replacement kit and just be done with it.  Also put in new valve seals at the same time. 
      Thoughts?  I can't think of anything other than the two items mentioned above that could cause this.  It's not like in the old days with a PCV sticking and sucking oil up from the valve cover area and feeding it back into the intake to be burned.  I think that with the above swapping of parts, that "should" take care of my smoking motor...
      Just how is the oil level checked, dip stick screwed in or just stuck in the hole without screwing it in?
      I also cannot believe that in these days of engineering marvels, that a company, or many companies, would design a motor with a wet clutch using the same lubrication system as the motor.  Trans I can see, not much wear particles from the trans.  But with all the junk flying off the clutch shoes and then recirculating into the lubrication system, hopefully the filter will strain the big chunks out prior to being pressurized and forced back into the bearings and cylinder area.  Just doesn't make good engineering sense to me.
      3.  I see no issues setting the toe-in, but these little guys do not, from what I can find, any way to adjust camber or caster in anyway.  I'm guessing some of the larger more expensive side-by-sides have the lower A arms with threaded ends at the frame to turn to adjust the camber/caster.  I may elect to take my lower control arms off and cut the ends off and weld in adjustment bungs and rod ends to replace the stock units.  Am I missing something on the available suspension adjustments or lack there of???  Right now the right front tire is really tipped in at the top compared to the left side, also has a large amount of toe-out.  The toe-out will not be an issue to correct.
      4.  How do you change the clock from 24 hour to 12 hour?
      I'm sure I'll have more questions as I get deeper into my new toy.
      Also, it came with a 60" plow and I hope to use this to keep my quite large driveway clear this winter.  I do have the luxury to do multiple plows during a storm to keep the level of snow down a bit.  Yes, I know, I should have bought a larger rig, but with the issues this has, I got it at a very good price.
      Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.
      Thanks, Dan
    • By bobsbeach
      On a modest budget $10k or less trying to find a decent UTV.  Most say for that price go Same Club Coleman is good for $7k or Lowes Axis UTV for $9k or Bass Pro Tracker 600 ATV $9k But seems many say stick with the Massimo because its beefier which is another affordable brand.  I need in the next 2 months.  Use to have a Kawasaki Prairie 450 it was great till it went in for its first service, so dumb to bring it in instead of doing service myself, never worked again.  Now Need something soon to clear some flat land but rough terrain, logs on ground holes etc its the woods that drops off on edge so need it to haul some of our fat arsses back up if we go over the side to haul logs.  Its probably 45 degree incline.  Any thoughts??
    • By Billsectere
      New to the forum. New to UTVs. New to Electric motors.  I just got a 2021 Hisun Sector E to help with moving stuff on my  steep 5 acre wooded mountain patch. Plus I thought it would be fun on the gravel roads in the "neighborhood". Because we are remote and part time to the property, I didn't want the hassle of dumping out old gas or messing with oil and filters and all the usual maintenance of a ICE. But the biggest reason for me was the noise. I test drove the Axis utvs at Tractor Supply Co and they were LOUD. Seemed to ride rough too. If you want quiet, then electric is the way to go. But it does come with a high price tag. And all the electric models are still in their infancy. So its a bit of a gamble too. I bought the property for quiet. I wanted to keep it quiet.
      I liked that the Hisun had the dry cell batteries so there is no maintenance of checking and adding water. I'm a little worried about their lifespan especially after one person's poor utube review about them. But the dealer said the company took that to heart so hopefully changes were made for better batteries. There were no Lithium battery options available anywhere near me. Polaris is supposed to have one later this year. I liked that the Hisun came standard with roof, windshield, winch and trailer hitch. I have had the sector for only one day and worked it and road it good. So far I have a big smile on my face. I wish there was a category for this model on the forum here. Meanwhile, maybe folks will share their insights/ experiences on this thread. I'd like to learn as much about the sector e as I can. There isn't much info in the owners manual.

• By D. Newton
      View File American Landmaster - Wiring Diagrams - All Models 2021-22
      American Landmaster - Wiring Diagrams - All Models 2021-22
      Submitter D. Newton Submitted 11/22/2022 Category American Landmaster  
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By Lionel
      I purchased a new Landmaster EV lithium. I have only had the vehicle for 5 days. From nearly the first day, it intermittently would not start, either forward or reverse. After waiting a few minutes, it will go in reverse, but not forward. After a few more minutes, it will go forward. This happened several times over three days, and then it had a bigger problem. It would not go forward at all, and I had to drive it in reverse for 400 feet. About 30 minutes later, it could go forward. I called the dealer and told them to come and get it. Does anyone out there have this model? Are you having similar problems? 
  • Gallery Images