Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Trail Rat Products Expands its Line of Polaris RZR Accessories

PolarisRZR-TrailRat-1-700285.jpgTrail Rat Products has added several new RZR accessories to its already extensive line of Rhino, Teryx and ATV product line.

The new RZR Cooler Trunk provides convenient storage for separating ice and beverage from dry goods. Its foam-insulated body contains two wet/dry storage areas (1,715 cubic inches) with drain plugs. A third wet/dry storage area (648 cubic inches) includes a removable lid and storage tray. Two gas-assist shocks hold the lid open for easy access and two draw-tight latches keep the lid secure while operating your vehicle.

The new RZR Front Box provides convenient weather-resistant storage (more than 2,800 cubic inches) for jackets, blankets and towing straps. This unit has a rugged design and mounts to the front of your RZR using the vehicle's existing mounting points. Two draw-tight latches keep the lid secure while operating the vehicle.

They have also added a new Sport Roof, Sport Roof Stereo Console, Underseat Dry Box, three windshield styles, a Rear Windshield/Back Panel, and overfenders for your RZR.

These products expands Trail Rat Products' already extensive inventory of center consoles, storage boxes, roofs, stereo consoles, windshields, overfenders, and loungers for your Rhino, Teryx, RZR and ATV.

The Trail Rat team of owners, designers and engineers are avid ATV/UTV enthusiasts, and have developed products for you, the rider ... all to enhance your off-road experience. Their products are durable enough to withstand the toughest conditions and handle any terrain the rider can. The only thing tougher than a Trail Rat product may be the riders themselves.

Visit www.TrailRatProducts.com for more information on these, and other projects.

UTV Industry News

UTVGuide.net

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this