Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Hands In Handle Restraint

HandsInRestraints-1-773126.jpg

Garden Grove, CA - Sand car and utv safety is a top priorty for many people these days, especially when taking young kids, friends, and members of your family for a thrilling ride. Nobody understands the reality of this more than the folks at The Hands In Corporation.

They are committed to off-road safety, and they have taken on the challenge of building the finest quality all-in-one passenger handle and arm restraint system available on the market. The product they have developed is called The Hands In Handle Restraint and it is designed to prevent a passenger hand from flying out of the vehicle during a sudden roll-over or accident and prevent a possible injury. The integrated handles also double as a comfortable way to hold on and enjoy the ride.The system is easy-to-install and allows the passenger to exit the car quickly as well.

For more information, call (714) 590-1807 or visit their web-site at www.thehandsincorp.com .

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Rasken
      Hello.
      New to this forum and glad to find it. So i have bought a Joyner sand viper 650, 2008 with low compression. I took the motor out and checked the pistons and the ring gap was to big plus the engine had pinged so the upper part of the piston was bad.
      So i ordered a new piston set with pistons, rings and pins. But here comes the problem, the new piston has no gap for the c-clip but the old piston had...? Why that? The pin floates perfect in both piston and rod shaft so it can wander away and hit the cylinder walls.
      Anyone that has come across the same problem? Im not new when it comes to mechanic but has never come across this problem before.
      Hope you understand what i mean, i tried my best.

/Jonas
      Sweden
    • By rh242603
      Hello-

New to the forum so luckily there is some help out there lol. Recently bought a 2008 Joyner 1600cc sand viper and loving it. Took it out and had a little accident with a tree stump lol. The stump hit directly on my passenger side tie rod end and broke the heim joint that connects the tie rod end to the wheel. Does anyone know the size of the adjustable heim joint so I can order one? I am having a hard time sourcing one quickly. I am also guessing since it is an outter tie rod end, that it is LH pitched rather than RH? thanks for any help anyone can provide. This is again for the outter tie rod end heim joint that snapped. Thanks
    • By abernot
      Hello,
      First time buggy/UTV buyer here and I have been looking at a 2016 Joyner Sand Viper 1100cc.  
      First of all, and overall comments on that particular model or recommendations?  I am a very amateur rider and am just looking to have some occasional fun in the surrounding desert areas of Vegas as well as do some low key canyons and small mountain areas.
      Main question is, what are the options to tow the buggy aside from trailering it?  I have been looking into a tow bar but am finding very limited information on anyone installing a way to connect a tow bar to the rig and tow it that way.  Any insights are greatly appreciated!
    • By 180gtr
      Parting out a rolled Sand viper 1100. I will list some of the parts I have, otherwise ask me if there is something specific you are looking for. I am selling everything I have for $800. I am located near Glenwood Springs CO.
      SOLD ITEMS, I do not have these items.
      Wheels
      Tires
      Engine
      Transmission
      Axles
      Shocks
      Control Arms
      Things I have....These all came off of the running engine. I have video of it running if anyone needs to verify that.
      Throttle Body $90
      Starter $150
      Alternator $150
      Fuel rail, injectors, fpr $100
      fuel pump $70
      Map Sensor $50
      Full set of Guages $150
      Exhaust w cat, O2 SOLD
      Ignition Coil - SOLD
      Wiring harness and ecu SOLD
      Radiator, shroud, elec fan, overflow tank $200
      Fuel tank w sender $150 Has dent at base of fuel neck, no leaks
      I have a box full of misc bolts, nuts, etc.
      I will sell the Chassis or Frame alone for $200. The chassis is in pretty good shape, needs some cage repair and 2 areas straightened where control arms mount. If anyone had an automotive frame machine it would take a few hours.
      That would include....
      Brake calipers, lines, pedal, master cyl, E brake assy,
      Steering shaft, wheel
      Ignition switch, key
      Light bar frame, 2 lights
      misc hardware, spindles
      2 hubs, rotors
      Engine mounts
      Throttle pedal, cables
      Shifter, cables
      Clutch master, pedal
      I am sure I am forgetting something.
      I am parting this out of ebay right now, I just picked up another project and could use the room. No I will not take less than $700 for all of it or $200 for the frame. I do not need to sell it, I will make far more parting it out but would like the extra space in the garage.
      If interested I also have an 07 1000rr engine setup I would sell with the buggy for $650.
      Thanks!