Quantcast

18% OFF Can-Am Accessories at Kemimoto!

Kemimoto just sent us a new promotion they are running on Can-Am Accessories. Use coupon code"KMAFF018" to enjoy a 18% off for Can-Am Parts.

Use coupon code"KMAFF018"to enjoy a 18% off for Can-Am Parts.

KEMIMOTO parts are developed and tested with the assistance of two- and four-wheeled racers from all over the world.
The majority of our products are CNC machined aluminum and Delrin based parts such as rear covers, sliders and mirrors.

Philosophy from KEMIMOTO. The safety and comfort of our customers is always our top priority.

Kemimoto UTV Parts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RBishop
      I have a 2018 T Boss 550. It is currently in the shop for an exhaust leak. The shop is telling me that Massimo (SCAutosports) is out of the exhaust gaskets along with numerous other parts.  Is there any other resources for parts and is this a problem anyone else is having?
    • By Coppo
      I have a Tracker 800sx UTV.  Does anyone know where you can buy accessories besides BassPro or Corbelas?  Such as bumper's , windshields, mirrors, etc?  I have tried google with no luck. 
    • By Dan B
      View File Joyner Renegade R2/R4 Owner, Repair, Parts Manual
      Pre-2014 Renegade with the 800cc engine.  Much of this may apply to the R4 also.
      Note to moderator:  Please add "Joyner" to the list of UTVs.
      Submitter Dan B Submitted 02/14/2021 Category Joyner  
    • By johnpeter
      2017 canam x3 xds turbo can am rzr On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-canam-x3-xds-turbo-can-am-rzr/293955991800?

• By Bentley76
      I am working on a ride for a friend of mine, it is a Gunner 250. Machine was parked last year because it wouldn't idle right. It would idle way up then back down to almost stalling so they parked it. His kid now wants to ride it again so we've gotten it out. First thing we did was drain old gas and re-fill. Changed filter and spark plug. It will start right up but immediately dies. Checked for fuel pressure it and it is good. You can spray starting fluid in fuel injection and it will do the same thing. Fires right up then dies. Anyone have a clue what this could be? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks