Quantcast

Windshield protection

Lorn

I had used Plexus for years on my motorcycles--it was never cheap, but then 3-4 years ago they went nuts with he price. ($30-$45  for a 13-oz. spray can (now $25+ at Amazon ) is was the best I ever used. West Marine had  a similar, nearly as good house brand product, for around $15--don't know if they still do.

Beyond that just be careful--nothing except not letting it get scratched will "prevent" it from getting scratched...

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kevin R
      Has anyone heard if there are any plans for a flip-up windshield for the Segway Villain sx10?

• By Benny Glasow
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By Breese17
      Looking for a flip up windshield for new machine.  Any suggestions?  Really like the flip windshields vs. vented.   
    • By Jerrys500
      Just wanted to say hi to everybody. I'm new to the board and New to UTVs. I recently went out and purchased a used Massimo 500 have a few things to do to it but I can't wait to ride it. I'm actually close to retiring and bought my UTV to help my wife and I when we go to our gold claims in Northern California. I look forward to talking to you all and sharing info when possible.