Quantcast

Dust while riding out west

Spy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckSlayer
      I have a 2017 Trail wagon tw450 two wheel drive with a Kohler motor when I'm driving long distance it shuts down and under a mile pull over it stays running and you can take off and go a half mile and it shuts off again. I can't find what's wrong with it can somebody please help
    • By TapBoss
      So I'm out a deer camp and ran the sxs for 2 days.  The next morning, fired it up and headed out.  Made it about 50 yds then bogged down and died.   Restarted twice and only moved a few feet then would not restart.  Took the truck out for the day to hunt and when I got back I could hear the fuel pump kick on when the key was turned but it would still not start.  Added stabilizer to the fuel and put the trickle charger on it and tried again the next day, still the same - pump coming on and turning over but no start.  Other than spark plug, air filter or injector clog any ideas?  Out in the middle of nowhere so limited on resources.
    • By Scott Meszaros
      Question for the group....i have a 2015 Mule 610..........been pretty reliable....250 hours on meter.....this past weekend, i was plowing snow..........yes, extremely cold, but i noticed that Mule ran fine when running around the neighborhood, but when i went to plow, especially when the snow was heavy,  when i would come to the end of a "push", the thing would stall out......started right back up with no issues......ran ok otherwise.................doesn't miss, doesn't backfire, idles fine otherwise.....any thoughts? thanks
    • By Blake333
      Hey guys. I have a 2020 rebel west rlx1500. Does anyone make or offer different ratio front and rear diff gears? I’ve searched the web but not a lot of info about it. I’m wanting to lower the gear ratio and run taller tires. Thanks in advance.
    • By Roadstar515
      Just wondering if mine is the only one that’s seems very loud while driving. It just seems louder that other brands I’m use to. I guess you get what you pay for I’m assuming.
      Regards, Rick