Quantcast

A day late

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By William Carberry
      I have a MSU 500. I will start and run but requires basically full throttle to move. Does this machine have a drive belt? If so how difficult to change?
    • By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?
    • By Tim Nelson
      Ok guys, my turn...
      Working on my neighbors 2017 Massimo MSU-500.  Initial complaint was it would start and run for about 10 minutes and the just die.  He replaced the fuel pump and still had the same issue.  I stopped over one day to look at it and saw that it had codes flashing on the dash; 505, 336 and 337.  We decided to get a new stator/crank sensor.  Took it apart installed the new stator/crank sensor and nothing.  It won't even start.  I checked the pins on the crank sensor plug and one was in the wrong place, so I repinned it and it still won't start.  I double checked the connectors and all is good.  I checked the wires from the ECU to the coil, good.  It appears to have spark every once and awhile but not enough to start.  I replaced the coil with a known good one and still nothing.  I bought the cables and downloaded the ECU hardware and everything looks good.  I pulled the timing cover back off to check the flywheel keyway, it is good.  I checked the timing and timing chain, good.  I checked the valve lash, good.  I have to put it back together but just wanted to post in case there is something else I should check before hand.  I checked the 9 pin connector and it is clean.  I have battery voltage on the purple wire and pins 15 and 18 on the ECU.  I pulled the air filter off and I am going to put a new plug in it just for the heck of it.  What ECU inputs would prevent it from starting?  Why would it now not start at all after replacing the stator/crank sensor? It has to be something simple.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Jon Spruill
      Hey Guys, I have been chasing a stalling condition for about two weeks now. The bike will crank up and idle fine, then after about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall. It happens at both idle and while running at various rpms. You can turn the key off, turn it back on and it will fire right back up without trouble. I have verified spark on both cylinders with a spark tester. I have also added an inline fuel filter, and pulled the injectors to verify proper pulse on each. Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. The only warning light I get when the condition occurs is the oil lamp. The bike only has 14 miles. I am at a loss and appreciate any help and suggestions! Thanks
    • By tweetybird
      Looking to install a sound bar, but where to plug in to radio?