Quantcast

2019 Coleman Outfitter Mode / Set buttons function

• Alex changed the title to 2019 Coleman Outfitter Mode / Set buttons function

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Just Mark
      Needed switches for fog lights for Axis 500 UTV. Designed a 3D printed switch panel - this mounts to where the flat part of the dash looks like switches should have been there from the factory. Uses standard Toyota OEM style switches.  Printed in matte PLA filament. 
      You can download from printables.com
      https://www.printables.com/model/524695-axis-500-switch-panel

• By Challenger750HP
      I have a 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 and I have been watching videos on the top end rebuild of the same engine. So, I have one question about it and I’m not sure if someone could help or not. I’m having trouble getting mine to fire over. Could anyone explain how to set the timing on both the flywheel and the cam? I think I may be setting the cam in an incorrect direction. When I put my foot on the brake to start the engine turns over and I have spark and fuel but I cannot get it to fire. The timing chain was off at first and I reinstalled it and tightened it with the tensioner and everything looks good but I cannot figure out how to set the timing perfectly to make it start up. Do you have any suggestions? Or any thoughts on what’s stopping it from firing up? I appreciate all of your help in advance!!
    • By David 184
      it looks like the rubber gasket that is used to weather proof the main instruments ( signal light, speedometer , tachometer, etc) on my Coleman 400 UTV that I purchased in the fall of 2021 is falling down across the instruments. This is obsuring all of the indications at the top and is now affecting the operation of the tachometer since it forms the circle around the tach.  Anyone else had this problem? is this something that I can take apart and fix or is this something that is sealed?  
    • By HighSon
      I’m posting this in case someone else has a Hisun in an environment that’s very dusty, muddy or wet and is looking for a method to protect the switch panel. My Sector is street driven daily with lots of dirt roads, dust, rain and mud. Plus I wash out the cab regularly. And while I’m sure that the switches are ok to get wet, over time with the grime I’m equally sure they’ll fail. So I fabbed up a clear plastic switch cover.
      I’m on an island in Central America, so I didn’t have access to any sheet lexan or acrylic to make the cover itself, but I found one of those clear refrigerator food storage bins of about the right size at the local hardware and cannibalized it. I used a piece of 1/4” aluminum angle and a piece of stainless piano hinge that I had laying around in the shop to make the mount and the hinged attachment. It works well and it’s easy to slip open whenever I need to turn something on or off. Open at the bottom for cord connections should they be needed.

• By Bill Hughes
      Massimo Buck 450.  Is there any simple way to access the back of the dashboard rocker switch area to install additional switches? I don't see any way from inside the cab.