Quantcast

Looked at those as I have a dealer close to work.  Was leaning towards buying but my other half didn't like the way they looked.  As far as the windshield goes, would definitely choose the split option.  Can raise the top section for some airflow on hot days or leave down when cold or raining.  I also remove the top section only on mine when trailering.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AZMT
      Hi, I live in Phoenix & have tried to locate the Joyer USA dealership as I really want to buy a new T4.   The facility is vacant on 18th Place, the phone number goes to a voicemail box that is full.   Are these still being made?   Are they available anywhere else?  I have been looking for a nice 4-seat UTV and these seem cool, but would want to test drive before I commit as I have never seen these in person.  Not a big off road guy, just want something to drive around our lake property in Montana.  If anyone has a nice T4 for sale.....I am ready to buy!  Thanks for the help.
    • By Clark Chapman
      Need advise as to what is available in windshield and roof for Honda 520.  Not sure what is available out there.  Would appreciate any help you can give.
    • By Arkansasjumper
      Wanting put some 27in wheels on my t-boss with a 1 inch spacer. Anyone have hub or axles issues with bigger wheels so far?
    • By cliffyk
      You never know how much you'll miss something 'til it's gone...
      Advise your hosting service to install a dry (argon/halon) fire suppression system. 99.44% of the time with wet systems the water does more damage than the fire--this is true in almost every industry, but more so in server rooms.
      -cliff-