Quantcast

HS400UTV-5_OMandErrata.zip

cliffyk

HS400UTV-5_OMandErrata.zip

This .zip file contains the most recent (Per Coleman) Outfitter 400/UT400/HS400UTV-5 Owners manual (HS400UTV-5 OM - 2020.pdf) and my critique of same (HS400UTV-5_OM-2020_Errata.pdf). It is the same manual recently received as a spiral-bound hard-copy from Coleman by fellow member tsheh4 and discussed in two or three threads.

My critique was presented to Coleman in late January--I had specifically asked if it would be sent to Hisun; but if so, obviously Hisun ignored it. However I must admit if I were asked to translate what is likely a Chinese language document to English I can guaranty it would not be as good as this is. Kudos to Coleman and Hisun for trying...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By Tejun
      Howdy Everyone,
      New member looking forward to learning and sharing more about UTVs. I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter with the Hisun 550 engine. Does anyone know what Code Scanner will work with it ?  
    • By Ronald
      I just purchased an Axis Pro 750 from Lowes.  I have two questions not covered in owners manual.  1:  In the glovebox there is a 12V connector, it is HOT with key off, is that for a battery maintainer to be plugged in or what is the purpose?  2:  In the instrument cluster there is a digital read out for hours, miles and odometer,  there is also a digital readout that is flashing, it can be adjusted and looks like 1 - 24  what is it?
    • By LindaCall60
      Purchased a 2011 bighorn banchee. Needs motor work. Not sure what. Husband is mechanic but not computer savvy. So, is there a manual that will tell him how to tear this down?  We have down loaded a service manual, but he says it doesn't tell him what he is looking for. 
    • By lonesome_spud
      I am looking for assembly instructions for a Coleman UT400.  Appreciate any help.