Quantcast

Rims/Tires for Joyner Trooper for SALE

rocmoc

I am selling two rear rims/tires for $100 each. Shipping is extra or I will try to get you you on an upcoming trip. Or come and visit. Both are in great shape.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I guess this solidifies your feelings about your new bigger tires. Selling your take offs is, as they say, brning your bridges. One only does that when they don't plan on ever turning back. I wished I could afford your setup. Keep giving us examples on those things the bigger tires are doing better. I know you want to say everything but the goory details are fun.

Don't park in Utah or kanarfi or I will get your tires and wheels.

Lenny

Yes I not going back. Love the new rims/tires. I went down the wash behind the house yesterday. Had not been down by the river in a couple of months. When I neared the river a tree had fallen. I got out walked over to make sure there was not any branch spears to puncher the tires. All clear, locked the lockers and when up over the tree. With the additional ground clearnce and bigger footprint the trooper crossed the tree with ease. Tree dia. was roughly 20+ inches. It was koool! How many sideXside can clear a 20 inch dia. tree? AND I crawled it in first gear, didn't power & jump it. Plus in the sand I did not even need 4 wheel drive. I will be taking it out for a longer trip in the next day or two after the rains. NO DUST!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By riggy400
      Bought a Coleman 400 UTV (pretty much a Hisun), the previous owner tried to replace the timing chain, couldn't time it properly and sold it to me. After some hours I figured out how the timing all is supposed to be set (I think/hope) and as I am reassembling, I noticed that the water pump gear was awfully hard to spin. I held the gear with my hand and spun off the impeller. I checked the bearing, spins great no obvious issues noticed other than this o-ring which seems to be out of place? When I remove this o-ring and reassemble the WP, it seems to spin nice and easy without a drag. I looked up the service manual (although very inaccurate info there often) and don't see this o-ring present. Am I missing something here or what? Any input? 
      This is not easy to access once the engine is back in the machine so would like to avoid having to deal with this if it becomes a problem.

• By Carter Read
      This is just the kit I am not selling the car. The Kit will be custom made as seen in pictures.... CAR IS not for sale just showing the RS1 kit I'm selling. Kit includes mig welded laser cut and CNC Bent 1 3/4" D.O.M cage DOM Front Bumper DOM Rear Bumper

• By johnpeter
      2010 Polaris Rzr 800 S Purple Thunder LE Excellent Shape On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225912077201?