Quantcast

rocmoc

Rims/Tires for Joyner Trooper for SALE

I am selling two rear rims/tires for $100 each. Shipping is extra or I will try to get you you on an upcoming trip. Or come and visit. Both are in great shape.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I am selling two rear rims/tires for $100 each. Shipping is extra or I will try to get you you on an upcoming trip. Or come and visit. Both are in great shape.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I guess this solidifies your feelings about your new bigger tires. Selling your take offs is, as they say, brning your bridges. One only does that when they don't plan on ever turning back. I wished I could afford your setup. Keep giving us examples on those things the bigger tires are doing better. I know you want to say everything but the goory details are fun.

Don't park in Utah or kanarfi or I will get your tires and wheels.

Lenny

Yes I not going back. Love the new rims/tires. I went down the wash behind the house yesterday. Had not been down by the river in a couple of months. When I neared the river a tree had fallen. I got out walked over to make sure there was not any branch spears to puncher the tires. All clear, locked the lockers and when up over the tree. With the additional ground clearnce and bigger footprint the trooper crossed the tree with ease. Tree dia. was roughly 20+ inches. It was koool! How many sideXside can clear a 20 inch dia. tree? AND I crawled it in first gear, didn't power & jump it. Plus in the sand I did not even need 4 wheel drive. I will be taking it out for a longer trip in the next day or two after the rains. NO DUST!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BigTver
      I have a problem in this video. Who here had the same? and how did you decide? I speak Russian, but I think your eyes understand 😉
    • By JDH
      Hi guys,
      I have a Rural King version of the Hisun Sector 250 with about 75 miles and 15 hours on it.  It just started being difficult to start and idle.  But if I hold in on the gas a little it will start and run until I left off.  It also runs good and will run good until I stop then it idles for a few seconds then quits.  Its about 4 months out of warranty.  Battery voltage is fine before, during, and after starting.  Oil is clean and clear.  Gas is fresh.   I can hear the fuel pump spool up when I turn the key to actually start it, not when I turn it to the on position though like on most other UTV's I have owned.  Its really odd and has me perplexed.  The only other thing that I have noticed is that the engine temp indicator on the left side of the dash only indicates one bar regardless of how warm the engine is.  Other than that, it runs great.  Just hard to start and won't idle.  Any suggestions?  It has me  perplexed.
      Thanks

Jason
    • By Charles Newton Jr.
      Are the yamaha rhino rear axles the same I have a 2008 big muddy made by hisun and the rear axles for hisun are expensive and the rhino is about half the price? Thanks if anyone has info
    • By Shad
      Hey y'all, just finished replacing my rear right axle on my 99 mule 550. The old one teeth rounded out where the brake drum grabs it.  But now i can't get the drum to seat on the new axle far enough,  yes i put axles side by side,  identical,  i can reverse the drum and it slides right on the axle so i know it goes on fine.  It's a really bad design anyways with such a tiny line of teeth to rely on to drive the wheel.  Does anyone know if the new brake drums have deeper teeth to grab more of the axle?? Or any ideas why im having a hard time with this damn thing? 
    • By Jeremiah Hammond
      So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 
      Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?
      anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?