Quantcast

Off Road Racing

I just read that Robby Gordon won the season opener in Laughlin. I have watched him race alot. Alot of people think he runs wide open all the time. This is not true, he is very steady on the throtle, you can tell he is coming from along distance away because there is not alot of changing in engine RPM. When you are taking your foot of the throtle and stabing it back on it really upseats your suspension, Just like braking as you you hit a bump or ditch, you compress your susp by hiting the brakes witch takes away from your susp abibility to absorb the bump. Robby is crazy and he deffentely has a attitude, but i sappose you have to, to be as a aggresive as he is with his driving style. In San Falipe about 10 years ago they clocked him at 154 mph on a dirt road, he is a very Talented driver. Just so i can brag they clocked me 148 in the same race. Anyway some of this applys with the troopers in that they do better when you are steady on the throtle, You will find your ride alot smother not hitting the brakes as you are about to hit a bump.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.