Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
flatbed

Off Road Racing

I just read that Robby Gordon won the season opener in Laughlin. I have watched him race alot. Alot of people think he runs wide open all the time. This is not true, he is very steady on the throtle, you can tell he is coming from along distance away because there is not alot of changing in engine RPM. When you are taking your foot of the throtle and stabing it back on it really upseats your suspension, Just like braking as you you hit a bump or ditch, you compress your susp by hiting the brakes witch takes away from your susp abibility to absorb the bump. Robby is crazy and he deffentely has a attitude, but i sappose you have to, to be as a aggresive as he is with his driving style. In San Falipe about 10 years ago they clocked him at 154 mph on a dirt road, he is a very Talented driver. Just so i can brag they clocked me 148 in the same race. Anyway some of this applys with the troopers in that they do better when you are steady on the throtle, You will find your ride alot smother not hitting the brakes as you are about to hit a bump.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By 2017 Massimo Warrior
      ABSOLUTELY THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!
      I purchased a Massimo Motors Warrior 700 UTV directly through the company. This unit was listed for sale on Ebay as a company demo with only 77 miles. Prior to bidding on the item, I messaged them through EBay and asked if there was "anything wrong with it and if everything worked properly". I was assured in writing that everything on the UTV was operational AND that it would be inspected before shipping. I also called the number that was in the EBay listing to verify that everything was operational and to make sure the item could be delivered to my land in Missouri. I made it VERY clear that I was not interested in bidding on the item if those two things were not acceptable. I was assured over the phone that everything was operational, that it would be inspected prior to shipping and that delivery to my land in Missouri was perfectly fine.
      It was not delivered to the address agreed to by their contact listed in the EBay listing. And when it was received, there were multiple items that were not operational. Items that were defective when it arrived include a headlight, a backup light, both horns, the horn wiring and the parking brake.  They refused to even supply me with replacements for all the defective parts. In response to the BBB, Dave said it was sold without a warrantee.  The listing very clearly stated 180 day warrantee for parts.
      In addition, the windshield that was clearly shown on many photos on the listing was not delivered with the UTV. That's correct...THEY STOLE THE WINDSHIELD before shipping the unit to me. The first representative from Massimo Motors told me multiple times that “the company will make things right for me”. He did supply me with a couple parts; which I installed myself. Later, he told me that he is no longer with the company. Dave, the new contact never offered any reasonable solution to any of the remaining issues.
      His solution to STEALING THE WINDSHIELD was for me to fabricate one myself.
      Unbelievable experience. See files attached.
      Hope this helps others from making a BIG MISTAKE.
      See photos attached for proof.
      If this help, please let my “buddy” at Massimo know why you aren’t buying one.  Here’s his info:
        [email protected]

• By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR 1000 XP Turbo Race Ready Podium Winner On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-1000-XP-Turbo-Race-Ready-Podium-Winner/124107106871?

• By JDH
      Hi guys,
      I have a Rural King version of the Hisun Sector 250 with about 75 miles and 15 hours on it.  It just started being difficult to start and idle.  But if I hold in on the gas a little it will start and run until I left off.  It also runs good and will run good until I stop then it idles for a few seconds then quits.  Its about 4 months out of warranty.  Battery voltage is fine before, during, and after starting.  Oil is clean and clear.  Gas is fresh.   I can hear the fuel pump spool up when I turn the key to actually start it, not when I turn it to the on position though like on most other UTV's I have owned.  Its really odd and has me perplexed.  The only other thing that I have noticed is that the engine temp indicator on the left side of the dash only indicates one bar regardless of how warm the engine is.  Other than that, it runs great.  Just hard to start and won't idle.  Any suggestions?  It has me  perplexed.
      Thanks

Jason