Quantcast

Trail wagon 650cc Subaru engine fouling plugs

Hello all my first post.

My dad bought a used trail wagon couple months back and all of a sudden it’s carboning up and fouling both plugs after running for an hour or so. It will just die on him and he get it started again without removing cleaning and or replacing both plugs. I am at a loss to figure this out since there is not a lot of documentation on these machines. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

You may have a bad o-ring or seal of some sort. Try to locate a model number for the engine and/or the carb, and do a search on the internet for a rebuild kit. Or, contact the closest Trailwagon dealer and see if they may carry the kit. Usually (but not always) purchasing a kit from a seller on the internet is less expensive. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Rufus Fruge
      Just wanted to check in and say hi to fellow members. I bought a 2023 T-Boss 550 last month just in time for hunting season. So far all is well. I went over it to check things out and learned a lot in the process.LOL! I certainly would recommend that all new purchasers should make it a point to do this because I can promise you that you won’t regret it.
    • By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas
    • By tim hughes
      hello everyone
    • By Bobby Courtney
      I have a 2021 Coleman 400utv with 60 miles on it. I bought as project. It’s idled ruff and fouled plugs since it was new. I have removed and cleaned throttle body new injector new idle air valve new oxygen sensor. Installed ngk iridium plug. Starts and run good for about 5 or 6 miles and fouls plug. It runs rich all the time. I’ve done reset on ecu. I’m about to think it’s time to try a new ecu. Anyone please help.