Quantcast

utvrally

First Poster in this one!!!

Hey all! Just wanted to be the first poster in this section.... Hopefully this place takes off and we get a group going here! Good luck, ride hard, and enjoy!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll be the third poster :rolleyes::blink::P

Had to play with the eyes, too.

Kids and there toys, boy oh boy.

We need some replies to keep me busy or see what you get

Its not that hard DON'T BE SHY.

Tom

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By rjfrider
      Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider
      Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf
    • By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By Travis
      Two of my favorite actors. 
    • By GarySeven
      I bought a Titan Explorer back in 2012 and have had nothing but electrical problems with it ever since. It mostly sits in the garage and I thin I have 160 hours on it since I got it. The place I bought it from is gone and although I suspect it is a Chinese or Japanese I cannot find any service manuals on it.
      I'll post up some pics in the general forum in the hopes that someone can point me in the right direction. What I would like to do is to pull ALL of the wiring out and start over with bare bones... nothing but essential operations.
      This looks like a good group so hopefully I can help as well as be helped.