Quantcast

Hisun 750 losing power

John m

I’ve got a Hisun 750 that will all of a sudden just shut down, like it lost all power. Once it sets for a while it will start working again. Put it not getting hot so I’m having trouble trying to figure out what’s wrong with it. Does anyone know what it it?

• Alex changed the title to Hisun 750 losing power

Mine (HS800utv) did that sort of things few weeks ago.  After intense testing I found the voltage regulator was fried so my battery was not able to charge up.  Replaced it and all works now.  It's located near the battery on mine.  Worth looking at it see if you get good voltage coming in and coming out of it.  Mine was taking the voltage in but the out was fried/melted.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue with my Hisun 700 it boggs out to almost the point of dying then it recovers then it boggs and has trouble idling. I have cleaned the fuel system and tank and replaced the fuel injector I put an inline filter on it and a new coil wire. Also the plug is really wet when it dies and willl not start back up. It will also smoke a little out of the exhaust. Where should I look at next? the fuel pump seems to be working ok as the see thru fuel filter stays full of fuel. Any help or suggestions would be really really appreciated.

I had this issue just a few weeks ago. I could also tell if I listened real close a change in idle when messing with wires. I ended up finding a soder joint between to voltage regulator and the engine from someone installing a aftermarket stator before I ownedit. It would run fine till the engine got nice and warm then die till it cooled off just a little. I would check around this parts and area. I hope this helps!

Thank you Fib103182,

I will look into that this evening. I pulled the injector again and tried to test it but could not keep the feeder  line seated well enough with my hand so that fuel did not leak out. I was also told to inspect the exhaust system so I pulled the header pipe and the muffler but all seems well.  I figure your right after doing so much with the fuel system it has to be something electric. I really appreciate the advice I will let you know how it goes.