Quantcast

Massimo T-Boss 750 hard starting

Does anyone have a had time starting there utv.

I have a T-Boss 750 and I have had to put 2 starters in and put heavier wire to the starter but it still has a problem starting. it will turn over and than die before it wil turn over again. could it be that there is to much compression that might cause this problem

Thank you

• Alex changed the title to Massimo T-Boss 750 hard starting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ric Silveira
      Like to upgrade to led headlight bulbs
      Anyone know what part number I need to replace the original  bulbs they are terrible cant see anything lol
      Thanks
    • By Michael Hudson
      So my wife picked out a brand new Hisun crew 4x4 750 axis 4x4. When it gets hot it shuts off. This vehicle has less than 20 miles. I'm the dark here. First I have no access to a trouble shooting guide and have even blindly performed the "wiggle tests" as I used to do as a drive ability tech on cars professionally. I'm not able to locate what's getting overheated to cause it to shut off. After awhile it'll start right up and no issues. While trying to duplicate the problem sitting at idle, it'll eventually cut off again. Again when cooled off will start again. 

I'm hating this machine and wished she'd gone with a pricier but more reliable sxs. My grizzly 550 rarely gives me issues that isn't my fault. 
    • By FTR
      Hello I know I started this topic before but I have lost it.  So here is the story, I bought this XLT 500 earlier this year it is was and still is in rough shape the ID plate is gone, faded paint, bad window, etc...  When I got it, it ran rough and the all of a sudden  it quit running.  So I started looking into it and found no spark.  No biggie changed plug, and coil, still nothing.  So went and replaced the coil wire, still nothing.  So I have gone pretty far now.  I have replaced the stator magneto, the voltage regulator, CDI, I do have the crank shaft position sensor but have never figured out where it goes have been told around the stator but have yet to find it.  Have chased wire out and still nothing.  At the coil I have one wire giving good voltage the other one nothing, and when you crank it the voltage goes all over the place.  So besides the key I have changed every part that has to do with the starting that I can find.  So information on what I am missing or doing wrong would be great, it acts like the kill switch on the brakes is stopping it from starting, however I have bypassed that to make sure that was not the problem and still nothing.  So aside of parking this thing in the back and letting it die a slow death I am at a loss on what to do next, Help!
    • By Tombo
      How can i Disconnect Hisun 700 2017 UTV  40 km/h speed limiter ? Preferably with a switch. 

• eManualOnline
    • By J Gill
      any suggestions? my 2019 mule sx fi wont idle down completely, I have to lift the box and flick the throttle lever and it comes back down.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Arkansasjumper
      Wanting put some 27in wheels on my t-boss with a 1 inch spacer. Anyone have hub or axles issues with bigger wheels so far?
    • By RBishop
      I have a 2018 T Boss 550. It is currently in the shop for an exhaust leak. The shop is telling me that Massimo (SCAutosports) is out of the exhaust gaskets along with numerous other parts.  Is there any other resources for parts and is this a problem anyone else is having?
    • By Locking Diff
      I just purchased a new 2019 Massimo T-Boss 410 March 2020. I haven't figured out how to unlock the differential?  There isn't a switch?
    • By physics911
      I have a new, 2 week old, T-Boss 410 and with the differential locked, and also in reverse with or without diff locked, I am getting a metal-on-metal sound.  It still pulls fine in 4wd low, but definitely some substantial metal noise. I haven't actually checked the diff fluid, but there are definitely no leaks.  
      Thoughts?
      Thank you

• By Darryl223
      I've had a 2016 trooper for a few months, it's never worked properly.  I'm about ready to take it to a dealer for warranty work but it's a little far so I'm trying to avoid it.  It on occasion will not start. It took a while to figure out that if I open the throttle just a little bit it will fire, I then have to hold it open for anywhere from five to thirty seconds for it to idle on it's own.  Other times it fires right off no problem.  
              It's turbocharged, and has two pumps.  I've verified that the fuel pressure is correct.  Joyner has had me swap a bunch of parts to eliminate them.  I suggested it seems that possibly the IAC is malfunctioning or that it's getting incorrect inputs from the tps but they disagreed.  I've read that people have had similar issues stemming from the IAC but until I get a replacement from them I can't verify.  I tried setting base idle a little higher with the set screw but the idle just gets erratic and won't idle down once I've given it some throttle.  
             I'm going to call them again tomorrow and have them send a new throttle body to try, and I also have a scanner for European cars coming that is supposed to read chery automotive ecu's; after that it may be time to haul it in.  Anyone else had a similar issue?
  • Gallery Images