Quantcast

Bobcat 2300/3450 Pallet Forks Attachment FS

Bobcat 2300/3450 Pallet Forks Attachment for sale

For the RapidLinkTM attachment mounting system NOT M.A.X. (Brutus/3650)

Rare - Can't find them anywhere - excel. cond. - did not re-paint for cosmetics

So chipped paint here & there but no cracks, bends or damage of any kind - see photos

List was $1,111.00   

Will Sell For $700. + Shipping      

TxT 914.450.2869

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.13.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.15.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.15.08 AM.png

IMG_0705.jpeg

IMG_0708.jpeg

IMG_0706.jpeg

IMG_0707.jpeg

Edited by bruce kapler
clarification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Charles Hines
      I have a 2022 Coleman 400 utv. I have added a heater with a 3 speed fan. I notice that while running with nothing on, the battery voltage gets to about 13,7 volts when funning at speed. If I turn on the lights, the voltage drops to about 12.3,if I turn on the heater fan with the lights on, the battery light will come on. I have replaced the battery with a higher capacity one and have replaced the regulator/rectifier, both have made no difference. I have measured the ac voltage at 22 vac at idle across all 3 phases, so the stator is charging. I have never had any issues with not starting or running poorly due to low voltage. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to increase the voltage from the regulator or is this just a underachieving system?

• By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida

• By Hillbilly
      Hello everybody. I just tore a Yamaha apex snowmobile apart and I’m about ready to start fabbing up the mounting system for this thing. The Yamaha was in a stand alone setup. The gearbox was hard mounted to the chassis with the engine on four rubber mounts and that’s the way I’d like to build this too. 
      I ordered the secondary clutch from STM but it hasn’t arrived yet. The Yamaha secondary slid about 1/4” axially and I’m assuming that was to tolerate the fluctuation from the engine moving in the rubber mounts because of torque. I don’t believe the stm clutch has that slide action. 
      So my question is if I was to hard mount the rzr gearbox and leave the apex engine in its original mounts would the fluctuation from the primary under torque be bad enough to make the belts too far out of alignment ? 
      I’m not a fan of hard mounting the two together like Polaris does due to no ability to adjust the clutch alignment and the apex is sitting with fresh mounts installed in my garage as it sits. If I went with the rubber mounts that it already has I could be fabricating tomorrow. I’ve seen the kits available and I’m not paying that kind of money. Everything I need to fabricate this is sitting in my garage already. 

Oh and the speed sensor. Anybody have to mess with this yet ? I have to assume the ratio from the apex gearbox and the Polaris gearbox are different. There’s no way I’d be that lucky  

• By johnpeter
      2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo RR Max On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/155930289666?

• By Xov
      Just received delivery of a 2024 AMP Pro.  Thought I'd start a thread with my impressions as I use it and learn more.  There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of real-world usage information out there on this model.  Hope this will help others as they research.
      Intended Use Cases
      Fire mitigation / slash removal from a 5 acre forested and well-gamble-oaked property.  The previous owners thought as much about fire mitigation as I do about fashion: not much. Snow removal Stump pulling General hauling (rock, lumber, etc.) Weimaraner energy depletion.  Wasn't an original use case, but a nice added bonus.  Experiences So Far
      Wasn't impressed that two of the bumpers on the underside of the bed where it sits upon the frame were missing.  The metal on metal contact has damaged the powder coating and the frame.  I expect a little better QC.
      I've only put a few hours on it, so not a ton to report on usage.  It isn't quiet; it's silent.  I can't even detect an electric note from the motor. I removed (and subsequently replaced) the motor cover noticed that the motor is German and made by Schambuller.  The motor controller is Italian and made by Dana TM4.  Given the operating specs of both I found on the web, I suspect both are higher quality than the previous Navitas (which is supposed to be decent).  The motor is rated at 25 hp and 71.5 lb-ft of torque.  It feels very powerful.  All the torque is delivered instantly, if desired.
      The bed is huge and has an electric dump as standard.  Great feature but would like it to go up a bit more.  Probably not feasible from an engineering perspective, but I want and I need ;).
      Power steering is nice, but vague.  Probably common to many UTVs, but I am accustomed to more direct results from input.  Plan early and plan often.
      In our first full day of usage, we hauled about 1/2 as much slash as the entire rest of the year when I was doing it by hand cart.  I may get fatter, but I'll also get more done.  After a few days of usage, the battery meter has gone down by 1/10th. 
      Until next time...