Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

YAMAHA-MOTOR CORPORATION USA

“OFFICIAL UTV†OF BEST IN THE DESERT

BITD.thumbnail.jpgOfficial UTVCasey Folks, Director of Best in the Desert, announced that Yamaha-Motor Corp USA has been named as the “Official UTV†(Utility Terrain Vehicle) of the Best in the Desert series. Folks made the announcement today, following last weekend’s record-breaking TSCO “Vegas to Reno†event, which attracted more than 320 cars, trucks, motorcycles, and UTVs.

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Honda Talon 1000X4 HR Mud Pro Series On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Honda-Talon-1000X4-HR-Mud-Pro-Series/233645009907?

• By 2-8
      There have been so many forum members waiting for the end of the stop sale and the homecoming of their Mules I wanted us to celebrate it "finally" starting to come to an end.
      I thought it would be fun to have a place to share photographs and info on our new arrivals. 
      Please post a photo and any information you would care to share about accessories, etc.
      I would love to start things off but alas,  my Mule is still stuck in Stop Sale Purgatory.  Lol!
    • By Peter Hiross
      Hey everybody,
      I've been toying with pickup a side-by-side for a while now and I'm hoping to get some advise from folks here. I live in Colorado and we have land @ 9500 ft.  I plan on using the utv for hunting, general work around the property and of course fun riding trails.  I'd like to keep the costs down no more than 17K if possible.  What's the track record for Tracker UTV.  Are they reliable?  I like the SVX 1000 but I am Leary as I've head they have problems.  I also been looking at the Yamaha wolverine X2 XT-R.  I like the Tracker for the price and horsepower and the larger cargo bed.   I want something reliable than can start in cold weather.  The wolverine seems to have everything I want except maybe a little light on the horsepower.  Not sure if power diminishes with altitude but I can tell you at 10,000 our generators are about 1/2 capacity.    Yamaha  also has a $1500.00 rebate and I can pick up the unit @ $13,999.00 which will beat the tracker and the wolverine will have a sun roof and winch already included.  I know Yamaha engines are good but not sure of everything else.   Thoughts anyone?  Thanks in advance!
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx
    • By SlickNick
      This weekend we took the Hisun 250 out for some hill climbs at Sycamore Creek outside of Phoenix. The machine hooked up better than I thought. I’m 185lbs and it had no problem climbing the small and medium hills. The 2” lift helped a ton along with the 22” rear tires that came stock on the 2018 models. There was a lot of grip climbing and enough power to pull some cool donuts in the loose stuff. Good times so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk