Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

YAMAHA-MOTOR CORPORATION USA

“OFFICIAL UTV†OF BEST IN THE DESERT

BITD.thumbnail.jpgOfficial UTVCasey Folks, Director of Best in the Desert, announced that Yamaha-Motor Corp USA has been named as the “Official UTV†(Utility Terrain Vehicle) of the Best in the Desert series. Folks made the announcement today, following last weekend’s record-breaking TSCO “Vegas to Reno†event, which attracted more than 320 cars, trucks, motorcycles, and UTVs.

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By KTMspeedFreak
      Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx
    • By SlickNick
      This weekend we took the Hisun 250 out for some hill climbs at Sycamore Creek outside of Phoenix. The machine hooked up better than I thought. I’m 185lbs and it had no problem climbing the small and medium hills. The 2” lift helped a ton along with the 22” rear tires that came stock on the 2018 models. There was a lot of grip climbing and enough power to pull some cool donuts in the loose stuff. Good times so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Dan B
      If any of Joyner owners are out and about, could you please let me know what your engine RPMs vs Vehcile speed is when you're in 5th gear?  My Renegade sounds like it's wound up real tight when traveling.  For instance, I get about 10 mph per 1,000 RPMs while in 5th gear (45 mph = 4500 RPMs).  Is that normal?  I'm used to lower RPMs.  Other ATVs & UTVs running round my neighborhood that sound like their engine RPMs aren't that high.
    • By MisterLM
      We have a Land Master with an attached fold-down windshield. We bought the UTV used and we noticed the seal looked like it might be cracking. It has cracked and separated. Is there a DIY repair kit out there for those type windshields? I hope it can be repaired rather than buy a new one.
    • By 1Bad87gn
      I have been looking at several different China made UTV's, especially the HiSun Yamaha Rino copy. I want to know if anyone has any first or second hand info on the quality/reliability of these machines (or any other China UTV's), who makes the engines, and availability of replacement parts. Also, who is a good reputable dealer/source to do business with? What internet sellers are running scams, as I would like to stay away from them.
      I do not own a UTV as of yet, that's why I'm asking.
      Thanks,
      Mike