Quantcast

ISO- Mule 610 fuel tank

The 610 was a pretty popular model. A used one will turn up, given enough time and effort.

$150 bucks seems fairly expensive though. I'd expect something like that to be in the $50.00 range. 

I see lots of semi local  craigslist, and fb marketplace adds, that're looking for salvage/junk models. I'm assuming that it's a wrecking yard for atvs. You should try to contact one of those guys.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kenfain said:

The 610 was a pretty popular model. A used one will turn up, given enough time and effort.

$150 bucks seems fairly expensive though. I'd expect something like that to be in the $50.00 range. 

I see lots of semi local  craigslist, and fb marketplace adds, that're looking for salvage/junk models. I'm assuming that it's a wrecking yard for atvs. You should try to contact one of those guys.

Brand new ones are $319 with no fuel cap or gauge.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.