Quantcast

Happy New Year!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Randy d
      Looking for info on this new utv I bought and it has 38 miles on it now but the problem is after 10 minutes of driving it bogs down and I have to full throttle it to get it going I can let off the throttle and slowly get it going without bogging to much but it still does and when I give it full throttle it smells like sulfur. I'm leaning towards catalytic converter but it's still new. Any thoughts. 
    • By jkitsmiller
      I bought a used RTV 900 and was told it is a 2012. I thought I would verify that. I can't find anywhere I can look this up.

KRTV900A61057114 is the product identification number.

Thanks for any help.
    • By Robert Scott
      Got it from Lowes and it is the same as the Hisun HS series.  Everyone says it the same as the Yamaha Rhino, but I'm not sure which size, 450, 660, or 700.  I'm guessing the 450.  And what years are we talking about?  The main reason I ask is the Niche parts website has lots of parts for Yamahas if they were needed.  I know the Motorcycle Doctor is first on my list, but Niche would be a good backup.
      Thanks
      Bob