Quantcast

Gumball

WINDSHIELD CLEANER

I saw an earlier post asking about windshield cleaners and I can't seem to find it, so here is what I found works well. It's called Blackfire OneStep Plastic Cleaner, Polish & Glaze. It's Aviation quality and is used there as well as in auto detailing. It's expensive but takes very little to do an excellent job.

For those interested, here is the URL where you can get it. http://classic-motoring.stores.yahoo.net/blonestplclp.html.

Gumball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR4 Mikes Engine Works Darlington On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR4-for-sale/383639781251?

• By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By Ryangrfx
      Just bought a used Stampede.  Want to get it looked over and serviced.  U cant find ANYONE to work on these things. Tried Polaris, etc dealers... help.  

Louisville. Ky
    • By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...
    • By montereys10
      i have a 1992 kawasaki mule 2510. needing a replacement windshield. any info on vendors to get a new one? been to all the locals with no luck. any help would be appreciated.