Quantcast

2022 Hisun 750 Afraid to drive it

I have been spending a lot of time reading all of the negative things about our machines and now I’m afraid to put any time on this machine not knowing when it’s going to fall apart or leave me stranded somewhere. I can’t believe that Hisun can get away with selling such a piece of shit according to most of you. I guess when your trying to save a little money and opt to buy something that looks to good to be true is just that. Pretty sad that I have to look forward in spending additional money and get no support from a company that has a 2 year warranty that I won’t be able to use. I’m surprised that they can stay in business with a reputation like that I’m reading. Just my 2 cents. Very disappointing to say the least. All I can hope is for a little good luck with this POS. I’m mechanically inclined but didn’t want to spend my riding time fixing it.

RICK

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, T-boss 410 said:

Look at it this way. You're not getting any enjoyment out of it just sitting there. You gotta try it sometime.

Yes, I was just saying that as a figure of speech. I riding it but not real confident on whether or when it going to get me stranded. Just wish I did more research before the purchase of this one. Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

5 hours ago, 777 21 said:

I have a RK Hisun 750 for 8 months now with no problems at 900 miles .. I trail ride haul firewood play in the mud ..  43 mile trail ride with 5 people in it and no problems .. I also have a Wildcat 700 sport and love both !4293F390-38F3-4DE6-8F2C-AC4EDA90A491.thumb.jpeg.d38a9ff6cba62bb3a978686ae6fb29f8.jpeg

What are your passengers sitting on in back. Is that a removable bench seat or what. Please let me know if it is and where you purchased it. I need to have something like that for additional seating that’s safe as well. Don’t want to lose anybody when I make a sharp turn, lol

Thanks, Rick

I have a 2016 Massimo 500 Made by Hisun and it is a beast. I have worked the crap out of it hauling dirt, rocks, firewood, brush, etc. I have pulled up smnall trees with a snatch block on the winch. In short, I have done everything I can think of to break this thing and it still goes.  I can't relate to the naysayers  except that it doesn't run quite as smoth as a  Honda or shift as smooth as some of the others but that's the $4000.00 trade off. 

• Like 1

Doug, that’s great to here another good thing about these. Feeling a little better about my decision and hopefully it doesn’t prove me wrong seeing I had a Polaris on order since December and they still couldn’t tell me a delivery date so I decided to get my deposit back seeing I wanted one since then. Like you said I save quite a bit of money. I realize the quality of Polaris verses Hisun but for what I need, hopefully this will do the trick

On 6/17/2022 at 5:44 PM, Roadstar515 said:

What are your passengers sitting on in back. Is that a removable bench seat or what. Please let me know if it is and where you purchased it. I need to have something like that for additional seating that’s safe as well. Don’t want to lose anybody when I make a sharp turn, lol

Thanks, Rick

Amazon Quadboss UTV Jump Seat (Black) https://a.co/d/iznEvyj comes with seatbelts also 

• 4 weeks later...