Quantcast

Black Mountain

Just got back today from Black Mountain {harlan county} had a great time it's 6000 acres rode for two days I don't care what people say about the trooper I think it is one bad ass machine I went up hills through mud holes in two wheel drive like it was nonething everybody came over and ask me what is it I told them a joyner trooper there are not very many of them around here I seen a group of people at breakfast said hi and went on later that day on top of the mountain they were taking a break Talking about me and then I pop up over the hill they said they were talking about me was my ears burning ha ha they came over and look at it everybody like it I only had to use 4 wheel drive a couple of times I look like 4x4x454 going up that hill I wish the wife went so she could have took my picture Here you can't drive the trooper on the street but in this town you could it felt funny driving on the street come right off the trail drive right up to the store

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Timpiker
      My UTV is a few years old and gets very little use.  I just noticed the drive belt slapping the plastic guard and making some noise.  The manual tells me how to replace it but not how to tighten it.  Apparently, there is no adjustment.  Does anyone know if there is an adjustment?  Is the belt supposed to have a lot of slop in it?
    • By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?