Quantcast

Az Bound

Turbo Trooper

I put a turbo on my trooper, it works good so far having some leaning out issues that havnt figured out yet but makes power like crazy love it havnt busted it yet

There is a shop in Phoenix area that has done a couple. I do know Randy in the Phoenix area put one on his and loved it. He posted info on the Riding Arizona site.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I put a turbo on my trooper, it works good so far having some leaning out issues that havnt figured out yet but makes power like crazy love it havnt busted it yet

Iam thinking about buying one of the two kits that Iam aware of for the troopers. By the way, someone mentioned to me that on the newer models the injectors are smaller and that it is necessary to replace the injectors to eliminate a lean condition with the addition of the turbo charger. Something you might look into?

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your input and I'll let you know if I go ahead with the install.

My issue was the ecm not tracking the fuel. Probly had something to do with the fact that its not sealed what so ever and water can get in there no problem.

Just watch out who you buy it from. I paid for mine 2 months ago and still getting the run around crap for the shop. If you want more information on who it is then e mail and we can talk