Quantcast

2022 Hisun 750 EPS Overall very loud while driving

• 1 month later...

Ok I did finally manage to get some sound deadening installed in my 750. The product I used is a 200-mil peel-and-stick asphaltic/closed cell foam composite from Siless (available on Amazon). I installed it on the panel directly behind your hips (between the seat base and seat back) on the engine side; on the panel behind your legs between the floor and seat base inside the cab; and on the three access panel covers under the seat. I didn’t really feel like disassembling the cab to install the material on the engine side of the panel behind your legs, and I will likely make an aluminum cover panel over it in the cab to protect it from getting damaged, but it worked fine installing on the inside.

I have not had a chance to check dB levels yet, but I would say overall the cab levels have been reduced again by a similar reduction realized with the silencer. So I’m pleased with the results and the UTV is much more pleasant to drive.  

Panel Upper.jpg

Panel Lower.jpg

Access Panels.jpg