Quantcast

Intimidator Classic Programming

I worked on 2016 Intimidator with code 29 motor temp sensor fault.

Motor winding sensors were open circuiut.

After much research, found programmer from curtis to tell controller "No" temp sensor.

Programmer connects to a 4 pin molex plug zip tied to bracket under hood.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Orped
      View File Curtis Instruments 1232/34/36/38 Manual
      Curtis Instruments 1232/34/36/38 Manual
      Curtis 1232, 1234, 1236, and 1238 AC induction motor controllers deliver smooth power unlike any previous vehicle control system. They provide unprecedented flexibility and power through inclusion of a field-programmable logic controller embedded in a state-of-the-art motor controller.
      The embedded logic controller runs a fully functional field-oriented AC motor control operating system (OS) that can be user-tailored via parameter modification; see Section 3. The OS also contains logic to execute OEMdeveloped software, called VCL, that can be used to enhance the controller capabilities beyond the basics; see Section 7.
      VCL (Vehicle Control Language) is an innovative software programming language developed by Curtis. Many electric vehicle functions are uniquely built into the VCL code, and additional functions can be OEM-controlled using VCL code. VCL opens new avenues of customization, product differentiation, and responsiveness to the market.
      The CAN bus communications included in the 1232/34/36/38, as well as in many other Curtis products, allow these AC induction motor controllers to be part of an efficient distributed system. Inputs and outputs can be optimally shared throughout the system, minimizing wiring and creating integrated functions that often reduce the cost of the system.
      Curtis 1232/34/36/38 controllers are the ideal solution for traction, hoist, dual drive, and other motor drive and vehicle control needs.
      Submitter Orped Submitted 11/17/2022 Category Other UTVs  
    • By Sylvain Gravel
      Hi,
      Thank you for admitting me to your forum. I have an issue with my Hisun Axis 500. I bought this vehicle last week, the fuel gauge was totally in good condition. Now it no longer indicates the fuel level. There is no longer any current supplying the gauge. I checked the fuses, everything is fine.

The connections seems ok.

Any idea? 

Thanks
    • By Beardy13
      My LM700 worked perfectly fine two days ago but today it wouldn’t start, the battery is fully charged but when you turn the key over nothing?!?! The winch works fine but the  headlights nor the low oil light will come on or illuminate when turning the key over halfway. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 
    • By Greg Kilgore
      Wife and I were on a little 20ish mile ride. Machine was running fine. Stopped at store to get a drink. Inside maybe 10 minutes. Came back out and Axis would not start without giving it gas. Axis would not idle. Had to hold gas to keep idle around 1500. Let off gas and it would die. Restart a few times but didn't turn key off before starting again. Just went from run to start with key switch. So I kept idle around 1500 shifted to H and headed to the house. Dash flashed error code 201.
      Axis ran fine. Except when we had to turn around. It would die when letting off gas. Started right back up. Got to the house. Let off gas and Axis died when I Let off gas. Turned key switch off. Waited 30 seconds. Started without hitting gas and it idled just fine. Both in neutral and in gear.

Thinking it maybe be something with ignition switch. Cause when it would not idle when starting. I did not turn key to off. I just tried to start again. But after I got home and it died. I turned key off waited and it started back and idled just fine.

Thoughts, advice?
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By TomWA
      What was the recall on the brakes all about and what was the solution?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Gallery Images