Quantcast

sebastiange

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kenbaz
      Hi Folks - Have owned a Coleman UT400 for two and a half years and use it daily for horse chores. It's been a good unit,  just had to change sparkplugs frequently in the cold weather. Just the other day we ran it out of gas and have been unable to start since. Have posted for help on the Coleman portion of this board. Thanks in advance!
    • By Andrew Jake Bryant
      Thanks for stopping by. I live out in the country and wanted to get a good Side By Side to get around my land and the local township I live in. I picked up a '23 bobcat UV34XL (Gas), and I hope I don't bug anyone with all the Questions that I will/may have.. I look forward to reading and having conversations with everyone. 

• By Travis
      https://www.kawasaki.com/en-us/side-x-side/mule/3-to-6-passenger/mule-pro-fxt-1000?cm_re=HOMEPAGE-_-FEATUREDVEHICLES-_-FEATUREDVEHICLE
      The MULE PRO-FXT™ 1000 LE is a full-sized, high-capacity side x side that features our exclusive 3- to 6-passenger Trans Cab™ system. With a reliable 999cc Kawasaki-built engine, this dependable side x side is ready to transport heavy loads or transport the entire crew without breaking a sweat. Work harder and smarter with the dependable help of the MULE PRO-FXT 1000 LE.
      FEATURING:
      NEW KAWASAKI-BUILT 999cc LIQUID-COOLED, 4-STROKE PARALLEL TWIN ENGINE NEW MASSIVE GROUND CLEARANCE NEW DOUBLE-WISHBONE SUSPENSION WITH LONGER TRAVEL NEW FRONT FACE STYLING NEW IMPROVED MAINTENANCE ACCESSIBILITY (EASY ACCESS TO OIL FILTER, DIPSTICK, AIR-CLEANER FILTER) 3- TO 6-PASSENGER TRANS CAB™ SYSTEM 1-ton towing capacity Electrically selectable 2WD/4WD/dual-mode differential with diff. lock Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) and tilt steering Sun Top Steel front bumper Under seat storage (driver) Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
    • By J R
      Hi, I just bought a used 2015 MSU500  with 365 hrs on it. After riding it the UTV seemed sluggish and would not climb a moderate hill without getting a running start in low range. Took it to a repair shop and they told me that the clutches were burnt and slipping. Had the primary clutch replaced and afterwards was told that the compression of the cylinder was only 80psi, which I was told was 100psi below original compression. I've bought all parts necessary, including new crankshaft and bearings to rebuild the motor. My question is, does anyone know if a 700cc top end kit will bolt onto the 500 motor case?
    • By Rtessmer
      Hi all, my name is Rob and I'm from SE Michigan.  I grew up on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, but just recently bought my first sxs.  I bought a Vector 500.  As much as I would like to have a 1000 ranger, it's just not in the budget.  So I see this as a "starter machine".  I am an excavating underground foreman/operator.