Quantcast

mlg

thank you

I am writing this post to give thanks to a great guy who in my opinion, went above and beyond my expectations.

The owner of Thin Air Motorsports in Elko Nevada a valued member of this Forum ,took care of a shock issue

that I had . This man did not sell me my trooper but treated me better than my local dealer has done who I had

given almost thirteen thousand dollars to . Thin Air has earned my respect and future business . Joyner does have

issues but thanks to the experience with Thin Air Motorsports I have regained confidence in their company and

in their dealer network (some of them ). I know now if I experience a problem I have someone I can call and

get straight up answers to questions without any bulls*** .I live 240 miles from Elko Nevada but will not hesitate

to make the drive if I need work performed above my capabilities. Anyone out there that is looking at a Joyner purchase that is willing to make a road trip, I have no doubt they will take of you. thanks again Tim . :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Me and My Yearben Shock Aabsorbors

Because of distracting problem with other topics, I decided to move and or copy the content from there to here. I'll see how it goes.

By Kinarfi, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 10 replies
    • Silver Bullet Motorsports Legit or Not?

Buying from Silver bullet like sushi at a truck stop? Over the years seeing him on this forum I assumed he was legit but now I am seeing lots of negative feedback. Selling engines you don’t have and taking money on a website for false inventory is fraud. Not sure if that is the case or not but getting sinking feeling it might be the case after making an order yesterday and getting no follow up or response immediately to my calls for clarification.  Anybody with experience? 

By petethedog, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR New Owner

Just bought a New FXR yesterday after 2 hours of test driving everything from Polaris, Can-Am, Yamaha, and a Honda I chose a FXR for the smooth ride and comfort. The steering seemed to be the best of all of the units I tried. I picked the silver model, wish there was a camo option, but I'm happy with what I choose. I will be reporting on how this unit handles my 40 acre farm. Everything from hauling fire wood, dead deer, to running trails.  Glad I found this site!    

By toddstang, in General Discussion - Anything

• 1 reply
    • Hello, New member

Just to say Hello.  New to group.  Have a Cub Cadet 2011 4x4 Tracker.  Know absolutely nothing about it, except their parts are expensive.  It had a light bar on top which had 4 light fixtures on it.  They didn't work.  I took them apart and 2 of the 4 lamps had the entire steel holder inside totally rusted out.  Looking for some lights for parts but can't and probably won't find, but it never hurts to ask.  Am retired tool maker so always messing around.

By NDV45, in New Members Area

• 3 replies
    • New member from Buenos Aires

Hi everybody, I have a Can am x3. nice to meet you guys.

By Matias, in New Members Area

• 2 replies