Quantcast

mlg

thank you

I am writing this post to give thanks to a great guy who in my opinion, went above and beyond my expectations.

The owner of Thin Air Motorsports in Elko Nevada a valued member of this Forum ,took care of a shock issue

that I had . This man did not sell me my trooper but treated me better than my local dealer has done who I had

given almost thirteen thousand dollars to . Thin Air has earned my respect and future business . Joyner does have

issues but thanks to the experience with Thin Air Motorsports I have regained confidence in their company and

in their dealer network (some of them ). I know now if I experience a problem I have someone I can call and

get straight up answers to questions without any bulls*** .I live 240 miles from Elko Nevada but will not hesitate

to make the drive if I need work performed above my capabilities. Anyone out there that is looking at a Joyner purchase that is willing to make a road trip, I have no doubt they will take of you. thanks again Tim . :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nativespud
      New to the UTV world. Just bought a new Hisun sector 750 with cab and heater. Have not even gotten it dirty yet. I realize these machines take a lot of flack from owners of more name brand machines, but after ready lots of reviews and I decided that they are a good machine in my opinion. Working on modifying a trailer to haul it to the mountains right now.
    • By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By Robynne Catheron
      Just wanted to say hi. I'm very thankful for this forum, because I recently purchased a 2012 Cub Cadet Volunteer.  I need to be able to maintain it myself instead of having a shop come and get it. The closest shop is about 50 miles away. I appreciate any and all help and advice! 
      I hope I don't wear out my welcome here. 
    • By TomWA
      Cub Cadet Challenger 700 owner new member from Bucks County PA
    • By DJ530
      Hello all,  my name is Derek, just picked up an Landmaster UTV with a blown Subaru 653cc engine in it.  Hence I am learning all I can toward success in an upcoming engine rebuild and or replacement. Not a lot of information out there it seems. Hope I can be of help at some point.