Quantcast

silverbullet

New products from SilverBulletMotorsports

Now available is the HID light kit with bar - $650

009.jpg

Billstein Shocks with external reservior, these are real shocks! - $300 each

008.jpg

006.jpg

also coming soon heavy duty clutch plate, either 50% or 75% stronger.

check out silverbulletmotorsports.net

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Swampdonkey
      4 bolts that hold on clutch cage on primary sheave. I lost them ans need sizes and where they go. 2 shorter than the other 2
    • By Waco
      Does anyone know what to set spring tension to on a Cub Cadet UTV 2006?  
    • By Dan B
      Tried to remove my skid plate to access the engine oil drain plug.  The plug isn't near an access hole but located between two holes.  Can't get a wrench in to remove the plug.  Short of drilling a new access hole (which I'm seriously considering), has any one been able to remove the skid plate?  Seems to be a nut on the other end of the screw and there's no way I can access that nut.  They must have bolted the skid plate on before putting the engine into the frame.  Thanks in advance.
    • By oldryder
      Need a new primary clutch.  Center shaft is scored so not really repairable (although I am going to see if my tool and die maker brother can make a replacement part but that'll take too long to be a replacement option.)
      Dealer price for replacement is over $750!  seems VERY high relative to clutch prices for other UTV's (more than double).
      is there a more reasonable alternate?

thx
      mark in MN
    • By Travis
      Put some new headlights on my Mule!! L.E.D  lights,  i did my homework before buying them, they draw the exact same amount of power as the OEM, but are way brighter. i can see alot better now!
       Pictures soon.
       So if anyone is interested in some used but still working Kawasaki MULE 550  headlights, $15 each and they're yours!! or i'll keep them for the tractor or something...