You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kawasaki Mule 3010 battery

I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.

By Thomas Mohr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Pug battery post melted

I noticed the battery post was melted when the pug wouldn't start... With the pug off, just placing the cable back onto the battery creates tremendous Heat with in 5 seconds or so... I had just taken off all the connections and clean them with a wire brush just a few months back...Including battery cables and wires for the starter solenoid.  Could this only be a short or bad connection or is there something else?..could the cells of the battery be doing this or maybe the rectifier/regulator? The rectifier from visual inspection doesn't seem to be melted or discolored!

By Doc Holland, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Second Battery

I am installing a second battery in my 07 Prowler. How do I wire it up so the stereo doesn't drain the main battery, but the second battery can still charge

By Blaze379, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • Tired of battery woes....

After replacing the cigar box sized battery in my Mule for two years in a row (at a cost of about $80 per trip), I decided to mount a deep cycle group 24 behind the front seat. Bought a sturdy battery holder, a couple of 32" cables and voila!....no more battery blues I usually get about three years out of one of these.  Also installed a 2 amp trickle charger. Me so happy.

By reeltexan, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • battery replacement Q link 500

How do I remove the old battery so that I can replace it .? without taking to dealer and pay a small fortune . on my Q link 500 / 

By Harold G. Bender, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies