Quantcast

Think i broke something :(

I was backing up a hill tonight with the diff lock on in my 08 prowler xtx and POP. i knew it didnt sound good so i drove up to the house and grabbed the front drivers side axle and sure enough the wheel end is flopping around inside the boot. I just got this prowler and was wondering if maybe it is possible for something to just pop out, or did i infact snap the shaft??? if i did wreck the cv does anyone know if the drivers side is considered the front "left" or "right"??? is there any cross reference parts that are cheaper that will fit??? any info would be great. thanks

• 1 month later...
I was backing up a hill tonight with the diff lock on in my 08 prowler xtx and POP. i knew it didnt sound good so i drove up to the house and grabbed the front drivers side axle and sure enough the wheel end is flopping around inside the boot. I just got this prowler and was wondering if maybe it is possible for something to just pop out, or did i infact snap the shaft??? if i did wreck the cv does anyone know if the drivers side is considered the front "left" or "right"??? is there any cross reference parts that are cheaper that will fit??? any info would be great. thanks

Driver's side is front left.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.