Quantcast

2019 CF Moto uforce 1000 02 sensor

Jay Joseph

I have a 2019 CF Moto uforce 1000 my yellow engine light is on and I bought a diagnostics tool online I plugged it into my machine and it came back with error code O2 sensors so I replaced them both plug the diagnostic tool back in the yellow light was off. I let it sit for two days and now the yellow lights back on and when I plug the diagnostic tool back in it says O2 sensor low-voltage bank two sensor one. Does anyone  know what this means? Replace both sensors with new ones. I thought I’d save some money and not bring it to a dealer, but looks like I might have to. I took my machine up to camp and it ran like crap almost like it was getting too much gas. Half throttle it was all right but climbing hills, and going over certain terrain it would just die out

• Alex changed the title to 2019 CF Moto uforce 1000 02 sensor
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ETHIEL
      Spark plug keeps fouling. after 10-15 minutes of running any ideas what to look fore 
    • By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By amiracle40995
      I’m getting a 700-7 every startup. I’m having to change the plug every 100 miles on 93 octane gas. I got a lower numbered plug that is supposed to burn hotter. I’m wondering why that comes up every time I start it and if it’s related? I included a picture of the code or whatever it is. I haven’t seen the code in the owners manual or the hisun shop manual I have. 

• By Coleman400
      Hey all. I need to change my plug in my ut400 and I remember seeing people in here saying to get a certain one that was better than what it came with. What was it?
      Also I need to do an oil change. Are the tractor supply oil change kits ok to use?

Any help here is appreciated!