Quantcast

RedMan

I'm off to Borneo

Hey all, I am taking my RZR to Borneo to ride across the equator. The plan is to hack our way across 1500Km of jungle during Monsoon season for three weeks.

I have been preping the RZR to be a little more expedition ready. I shipped it last month and I think it arrived in Jakart today.

You can follow the whole adventire on UTVweekly.com. http://utvweekly.com/index.php/category/ut...ekly-exclusive/

I did a series of articles on the build and the products.

While I am there I will be doig a daily blog via satellite from the jungle on UTVweekly.

I'll have a ton of video when I return.

Happy Turkey day!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By silverbullet
      silverbullet. .The shop that did  this  2 radiator 2 fans is  just  an ass hole. We bore them out .070 oversize and they still don't get hot..Must weigh a ton  and cost a lot of money.This is why thy come to us  for 16 years.

• By Lenny Reed
      Summer is here and not fun riding with so much heat coming off the engine of my Polaris 570.
    • By Travis
      http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/special-offers
    • By Alex
      REBATE AND RIDE SALES EVENT
      Up to $1,500 off new Textron Off Road side-by-sides

Rebate and ride with Textron Off Road’s spring sales event. Get $1,500 off and 2.9% interest for 60 months* when you buy the all-new, 80HP Stampede™ or the four-passenger Stampede XTR, and $500 off new 2016 Recoil Series and Ambush iS models. 

For a limited time only, receive up to $1,500 off the purchase of the following new Textron Off Road side-by-sides:
      $1,500 off new 2017 Stampede 4x4 $1,500 off new 2017 Stampede XTR 4x4 $500 off new 2016 Recoil Series and Ambush iS models  

• By JoynerUSA
      We have been in our new facility for about a year now and have more parts than ever.
      Let me know you are part of the UTV Board community and receive 10% discount.
      I'm not on this site very often so please just call me with any questions you may have.
      Thank you!