Quantcast

First Off Road ride since repaired!

rocmoc

Boy have I missed the Beast. Ride went perfect in fact it is quieter than before. Had to put the rear locker on in one section and lockers & 4wd in a water crossing. Everything is go so I loaded the Toyhauler. Can't believe I got everything in, Trooper, dirt bike (Honda), two mountain bikes, TV satellite base & post, two spares for the trailer, a unmounted spare for the truck and three containers of tools. I will only put in a few gallons of water to offset some of the weight in the garage. Ya, finally going to play again! Still a standing invitation to meet us in Quartzsite, AZ or Rocky Point, MX. Laptop will be up the entire time in case you need directions.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Special THANKS to Kinarfi. The K&N filter was a perfect fit. I did not even look at anything else figuring you would do the best setup. Amazon was a great source for the filter, surprise!

Thanks again, saved me time & work,

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Edit by kinarfi ---- you're certainly welcome and thanks for the comment.

Boy have I missed the Beast. Ride went perfect in fact it is quieter than before. Had to put the rear locker on in one section and lockers & 4wd in a water crossing. Everything is go so I loaded the Toyhauler. Can't believe I got everything in, Trooper, dirt bike (Honda), two mountain bikes, TV satellite base & post, two spares for the trailer, a unmounted spare for the truck and three containers of tools. I will only put in a few gallons of water to offset some of the weight in the garage. Ya, finally going to play again! Still a standing invitation to meet us in Quartzsite, AZ or Rocky Point, MX. Laptop will be up the entire time in case you need directions.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hope you have a great and safe time.I will be up the road from you in Lake Havasu for the weekend.We have a home there and plan on getting out for the first time in our Trooper.

Hope you have a great and safe time.I will be up the road from you in Lake Havasu for the weekend.We have a home there and plan on getting out for the first time in our Trooper.

How are the trails around LH? You will be less than an hour from Quartzsite.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

How are the trails around LH? You will be less than an hour from Quartzsite.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I will have to let you know after this weekend.I have been going there for over 35 years boating and never been off road.I have heard they have some nice trails through the local mountains and desert.One trail is supposed to go all the way up to I-40 through the mountains.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.