Quantcast

TROOPER BRAKE PADS

Gumball

Hi all,

I know many of you have changed your brake pads. What I need is some identifying information, ie, what brands, what fits, what part numbers? etc. I'm sure that information is available, probably on the board. I just haven't found it yet.

Your help will be appreciated.

Gumball

Got mine from Joyner before they closed. Boy was I lucky. Lenny has talked about using the existing pads and having them repaded. I have not seen anyone post using anything except Joyner pads. Sorry but if you find something different, please post your fine.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hi all,

I know many of you have changed your brake pads. What I need is some identifying information, ie, what brands, what fits, what part numbers? etc. I'm sure that information is available, probably on the board. I just haven't found it yet.

Gumball

Hope this link helps,they have the stock pads.

http://www.tobefast.com/images/P/brake_JOY_01.jpg

I just bought some pads last week I bought them for edge power sports half the price as tobefast they seem to be high on everything. He talks on the joyner forum as doonrunr his name is Glade nice guy his number is 208-356-8905

We got em, call me tomorrow 817-695-1151

Jarrad

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Gumball

I'll have some coming in a couple of weeks, if that helps you.

Thanks

Art Lain

www.tobefast.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.