Quantcast

CountryBoy74

Huge UTV Accessory Sale Going On NOW - $AVE

4x4 UTV Accessories Customer Appreciation Sale Continues Through the Month of March

Arctic Cat Prowler

American Sportworks Chuck Wagon

Bobcat 2200 2300

Bush Hog TH4400 TH4430

Bad Boy Buggy

Club Car XRT1550

Cub Cadet Volunteer

EZ-GO

Husqvarna HUV4421

Honda Big Red

John Deere Gator HPX XUV & T-Series

Kawasaki Mule & Teryx

Kubota RTV500 RTV900 RTV1100

Polaris RZR Ranger & CREW

Yamaha Rhino

Whether you need a winch, windshield, cab enclosure, bumper, hard top, lift kit, camoclad, stereo console, hitch, mounting plate, hid conversion kits, lighting, d.i.y. spray on bed liner kit, heavy duty offroad axle upgrades, bed covers, plastic hard tops, aluminum diamondplate hard tops, roll cage & rear seat kits, hunting accessories, hood racks, roof racks, center consoles, rumble seats, fender flares, cv boot guards, skid plates and so much more.

We Carry: Al's Liner, Baja Designs, Bushwacker, Camoclad, Diamondback, Duner Tunes, Dragonfire Racing, Great Day Inc, Dirt Performance, Extreme Metal Products, Greene Mountain, GR Manufacturing, HCR Racing, Eagle Eye Lights, Mammoth Sound, Mammoth Designs, MTW Performance, Mile Marker, Kolpin, OMF, Seizmik, Thunderhawk, Trail Armor, Pro Armor, Super ATV, Tractor Tunes, Tommy Toppers, Vent Racing, VCAN Sports, UTV Concepts & Vision X

Visit us online 4x4 UTV or Call 407-704-1300 and save today!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By jonny L
      Went for a nice trail ride for about 20 miles, came back, shut it off, and attempted to go for another ride. The electronic gear shifter will not go into park to start it up.  It reads neutral in the park position. Disconnected the battery and reconnected and it now read Park. But, when you put your foot on the brake to start it, it goes right back to neutral. Checked everything that I could think of and decided it has to be the 17 gear position sensor. Not certain this is the issue but I bought a used one on Ebay (could not locate a new one) and will try it. Any other possibilities?
    • By PierceIt
      Hi everyone - I was driving my 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS today on the ranch when it dies on me. It started right up - and then as i was driving after about 50 feet the engine just turned off. It was running perfect before it cut out on me. No alarms, no weird sounds or smells. It just turned off. 
      When I turn the ignition key, the starter cranks away and the battery and starter turns fast and strong - but the engine doesn't start.
      I've confirmed gas flow to the carb - that the fuel filters are clean and clear. I've replaced the spark plug with a brand new one. I checked every fuse with a meter. I have confirmed air filters and airflow are good. 
      But the darn thing cranks away without the engine even making a sputter or even attempting to fire.
      Is there a kill switch somewhere that could have been tripped? I checked the seatbelt sensor, the brake sensor, and parking gear sensor - all are working and i'm in Park, pressing down on the brake, and have the seatbelt latched when i try to start. but - nada!
      It acts like it isn't getting a spark. but like i said i put in a new spark plug. I have a feeling there is a sensor or an electrical kill switch somewhere that tripped. 
      open to any ideas.
      thanks all
      Pierce
    • By petejank
      Anyone know of an aftermarket shock that fits a Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 650 H1 4x4?
      The direct replacement isn't currently available and costs $170.00  ea.
    • By MountainBeast
      New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.
      Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.