Quantcast

Huge UTV Accessory Sale Going On NOW - $AVE

4x4 UTV Accessories Customer Appreciation Sale Continues Through the Month of March

Arctic Cat Prowler

American Sportworks Chuck Wagon

Bobcat 2200 2300

Bush Hog TH4400 TH4430

Bad Boy Buggy

Club Car XRT1550

Cub Cadet Volunteer

EZ-GO

Husqvarna HUV4421

Honda Big Red

John Deere Gator HPX XUV & T-Series

Kawasaki Mule & Teryx

Kubota RTV500 RTV900 RTV1100

Polaris RZR Ranger & CREW

Yamaha Rhino

Whether you need a winch, windshield, cab enclosure, bumper, hard top, lift kit, camoclad, stereo console, hitch, mounting plate, hid conversion kits, lighting, d.i.y. spray on bed liner kit, heavy duty offroad axle upgrades, bed covers, plastic hard tops, aluminum diamondplate hard tops, roll cage & rear seat kits, hunting accessories, hood racks, roof racks, center consoles, rumble seats, fender flares, cv boot guards, skid plates and so much more.

We Carry: Al's Liner, Baja Designs, Bushwacker, Camoclad, Diamondback, Duner Tunes, Dragonfire Racing, Great Day Inc, Dirt Performance, Extreme Metal Products, Greene Mountain, GR Manufacturing, HCR Racing, Eagle Eye Lights, Mammoth Sound, Mammoth Designs, MTW Performance, Mile Marker, Kolpin, OMF, Seizmik, Thunderhawk, Trail Armor, Pro Armor, Super ATV, Tractor Tunes, Tommy Toppers, Vent Racing, VCAN Sports, UTV Concepts & Vision X

Visit us online 4x4 UTV or Call 407-704-1300 and save today!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Heidi Wilmoth
      You will quickly see that I am new to this and don't quite know how to pose this question. I gave myself a Coleman 400 UTV for my 65th  birthday a month ago."To Yaya: From Yaya" I've noticed a couple issues. First, as I drive around our acreage, sometimes it just putters, almost sounds like it's going to turn off. The other issue is the lights on the dashboard that correspond with forward, neutral and reverse don't match up to the actual gear. Sometimes it does but most of the time it doesn't. What I mean is that when I put it in forward to drive, the reverse light will be on the dashboard light. Sometimes it will be the forward light. When I put it in Neutral, sometimes the light on the dashboard /N lights up and sometimes it doesn't. Lastly the gas gauge does not register. Although the tank is almost full, it shows E / Empty.
    • By Rey Ximenes
      OK, here's the mystery of the day. I was using the UTV the other day and the idiot light came on that said it was overheating. I immediately shut down and checked the coolant. No coolant! I refilled the overflow reservoir and the radiator and all was fine. 2 days later the light is on again. I rechecked the radiator and it was again empty? Bone dry? Now, here's the weird part, There is no coolant anywhere on the floor below the vehicle. I can't even see any on the frame. I have it up on the lift and am getting ready to start tearing into the bottom "skid plate" to see if the leak is in the hoses there. Any suggestions as to where to start? I have yet to begin and I am already baffled!
    • By johnpeter
      2018 UTV 4x4 4-passenger Oreion Reeper4 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/275635288343?

• By hisun junk
      As I tried to do a conversion with the Yamaha 660 motor, I realized the 660 was never fuel injected so it would not work for the fuel injected hisun motor swap. But the good thing is the hisun 750 motor is a clone of the 660 Yamaha but with the components for the fuel injection (cam/crank position sensor). So that left me with a new rebuilt Yamaha 660 and still a broke 750 hisun motor. I took apart 750 think the timing chain had broke from all that I've heard about these motors. The chain was not broke, but just off cam and crank gears! The chain tensioner was at fault!  I've ordered Yamaha 660 replacement parts, chain, two exhaust valves (which got bent when chain came off while motor was spinning) and seals. The piston has 2 little nicks where it had hit valves but no damage otherwise. The head is being redone at the machine shop and I'll be putting it back together in the next couple of weeks. Also I finally tracked down a Service Manual with all the info on the 550/750 Challenger.

• By Davescat
      I have an 2019 Caterpillar cuv85. Which is the same as the prowler pro and the tracker800sx and prob many more. What is everyone doing for a lift? I need more ground clearance. I have seen 1 lift available. But is this the only thing I can do?
  • Gallery Images