Quantcast

Sizzler

Please support Top 50 Trailhead Project

Please join us in supporting the Top 50 Trailhead Project.

Follow the link, read and sign the petition in favor of the project. It's good for us and for the off-road community at large.

Click here >> http://www.petitiononline.com/top50/

This originates in the area that the Black Hills UTV Rally was last year. We could sure use your signature.

We hope to see you next year at the Black Hills UTV Rally

Thanks for your help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Follow-up to previous post looking for Joyner H2 for sale ...

Anyone who is selling a Joyner R2 Renegade ... I can be reached @ (561) 886-8518 or "[email protected]" .   Thank you ... Ralph

By Ralph Brescia, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • battery replacement Q link 500

How do I remove the old battery so that I can replace it .? without taking to dealer and pay a small fortune . on my Q link 500 / 

By Harold G. Bender, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Follow Us On Facebook!

UTVBOARD has had a facebook page for a while but we sure could use more followers! if you would like us to share something on our facebook page, post some great content with pictures and then send me a PM. https://www.facebook.com/utvboard

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies
    • Follow Us On Twitter!

Not too long ago we started a twitter page 😁 Please follow us if you are on twitter! If you would like us to tweet something, post some great content with pics and send me a PM. https://twitter.com/utvboard  

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies
    • Finishing the Small Items/Problems on Project Jeep

One of the problems that kept us from taking the Jeep with us was my Jeep was leaning on the left side (lower on the driver's side) after everything was mounted; New tires, new wheels, new leaf springs, new shakles & new diffs. It also caused the Jeep to dive on the driver's side when you turned quickly towards the right. I couldn't find the cause and I was under a timeline, time was running out. I was too reactionary! While traveling and upon the return home, I told myself to slow down, think and measure. I have fixed stuff like this before. So today I took the time to measure and just lay under the Jeep looking at the frame. Inch by inch comparing left side to right side. THEN, I SAW IT! The frame supporting the front spring hanger on the rear diff on the driver's side was bent. I took a floor jack and lifted the frame at the location aprox the amount of the bend and sure enough the Jeep was nearly level. In one of my shops when I poured the floor I installed tie-downs in case I ever had a problem like this. I will tie her down, jack her up until the bend is gone. I will then box both sides so this can't happen in the future. Must have happened when the right rear axle came out on the previous owner. I never saw it as the axle was hanging out when I bought her. At any rate it is a good day when you solve a problem! rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

By rocmoc, in All Other Off-Road Toys

• 8 replies