Quantcast

has anyone used elka suspension shocks i am looking at them

i ordered foa and i am not impressed at all with that product at all

i had to change my mounting brackets

i have contacted elka and they are going to give me a quote today

I looked at FOA and decided against them. Why not look at Fox as they are time & race tested? Also some on the forum have done testing/install of the springs.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TmJoyner
      New to the Joyner community.  Bought a used 2016 1100 sand viper in descent shape. Only 155 miles.   Runs great.  It just rattles quite a bit in the front when riding on rough gravel / hard-packed dirt roads outside St Johns.  Removed front wheels and seems to be coming from both upper and lower suspension arm bushings/radial bearings (see pic); both left and right.  Seems like some play inside the eyelets - as I shake the arms a bit.  I assume it's not supposed be loose in there like that and the bushing/bearings are worn.  Anyone have had this issue and how did you go about changing them?

• By WhiteLightning
      Fixin to change the oil in my T-boss. Any tips or suggestions? This will be the first oil change.  Thanks
    • By Laveta
      I was told by the Massimo dealership that I need to change the oil in my buck 400 side by side after the the first 25 miles as this is the break in period. I’m having a terrible time unloosing the drain plug 😩.. any suggestions? 
    • By Hoytlifer
      I have a  2019  Ranger 900 XP EPS that I would like to change the factory headlights to LEDs.  Has anyone done this, if so what style of bulb was used.?