Quantcast

pajamamike

Any Yerf Dog UTV owners?

Hey!

Any Yerf Dog owners out there? (yes I know they went out of business)

I just bought a used 2004 Yerf Dog Mossy Oak CUV and I love it!

I'm interested to know if there are any others that have one and what modifications they have done... :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brandon
      I own a few acres of land and would use this for working on the property and for some fun.  What should I expect?  Good product or cheaply made and worthless?  If you were to buy again would you? Would you recommend someone to buy one?  How is the power, gear box, frame, brakes, and steering? The big question is reliability?  
      Thanks
    • By uawelder
      Hello all, new member here. I've been lurking on this forum getting info on which utv to buy. I have been looking at the joyner trooper, duruxx drx3, rebel west rx and the oreion reeper sport. Duruxx is out of business, what about Joyner. I see their website hasn't been updated for over a year, about the same with their FB page. When you call your transferred to another phone number (call forwarding) and dumped right to voice mail. To which no one has yet to return a call from.
      I see a new version listed for sale from various dealers, ok not dealers but retail establishments. This new or newer version has the radiator mounted up on the storage deck directly behind the seats and their is a snorkel now with a complete auto style air box and flat air filter to match. The front tire size is a 215-75r14. Can't see the rear tire size from pics but it appears to be shorter and wider. Can anyone confirm any of this for me please. 
    • By fettman1176
      Looking for ideas for custom mod ideas for my Trooper fleet.

• By KTMspeedFreak
      I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able figure out the maker and model of my buggy. It appears to be some kind of Joyner maybe an older model?  Anyone know what this is?  it appears to be 1000cc and it’s a 4  cylinder thx