Quantcast

Changing the Display to MPH from KPH

For the life of me I cannot find the directions on how to change the display to the standard for the USA - MPH. Not sure why Tractor Supply didn't do it before I bought it but it is what it is. Does anyone have the instructions to do this. I have the 2023 T Boss 550 just to be clear.

• 2 weeks later...

THe UTV has Massimo T Boss 550 labeled on it. I don't see Coleman anywhere but they could be made by the same folks. The display is digital and only shows metric values for speed and odometer. I found some instructions before that were somewhat bizarre. Now that I am ready to try it I can't find them. It has been very difficult to get it nailed down.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AlaskaTrail
      Hi All,
      New to UTVs and recently accuired a ut400 from our local Alaska Commercial Co. and had a questions regarding the transmission fluid. I have had a squeeling noise, sounds like a teapot, that recently started after being driven for a few minutes. The manual says to change the fluid at 500 miles, so I was thinking maybe its just time for this to be changed. Other then that I cannot find any information regarding the type used. While reading through these forums, I seen someone put that the transmission is lubricated with the engine oil. Is this true? If not what should I be using and where can I find the information to change it out? Any input on this would be greatly appretiated!
      Thanks in advance
    • By lonesome_spud
      I am looking for assembly instructions for a Coleman UT400.  Appreciate any help.
    • By Wesley
      I have a 2022 500 Hisun product, I have had them in the past. I change my oil myself and trying to drain through the hole where I remove the plug is a mess.  How does everyone keep the belly pan clean during the oil and filter service?

Wes Jackson
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?