Quantcast

Website Updates

Alex

You may have noticed some small updates to UTVBOARD. We have upgraded some of the software that runs this site.

Any issues, please post them here.

Updates include:

Ability to comment on Status Updates

Facebook and Twitter Login

Facebook Like Button on Thread pages and new Social Network Icons

Updated Chat Room with count of who is in chat, in main menu

Archive Personal Conversations

Mobile Phone Interface (In Progress)

More moderation and behind the scenes updates.

You may have noticed some small updates to UTVBOARD. We have upgraded some of the software that runs this site.

Any issues, please post them here.

Updates include:

Ability to comment on Status Updates

Facebook and Twitter Login

Facebook Like Button on Thread pages and new Social Network Icons

Updated Chat Room with count of who is in chat, in main menu

Archive Personal Conversations

Mobile Phone Interface (In Progress)

More moderation and behind the scenes updates.

What happened to the lighter colored post that have been read so you know if there are new posts (Darker Print) in a forum at a glance. Also the advertisement in the middle of the pinned posts, I suppose it pays for this site, but objectionable.

Kinarfi

What happened to the lighter colored post that have been read so you know if there are new posts (Darker Print) in a forum at a glance. Also the advertisement in the middle of the pinned posts, I suppose it pays for this site, but objectionable.

Kinarfi

The ads after first post now only show for guests. :D Yes, we need to pay somehow for a free site.

I will look into the other issue.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

We are currently updating UTVBOARD. There are some layout changes with the update. I am trying to get the overall layout the same as it was. :rolleyes: Along with some added features across the board. Feel free to post in this topic if you are running into issues.

No issues, looks differant.will take a little getting use too.

Yes, the layout is a bit different but that's because it's an updated program. I tried to get it as close to how it was....color wise mostly.

Just opened the updated forum,First impression, looks great

Glad you like it, it's a little more modern... :D or up to date with what sites are pushing these days in ways of text editors, forum functionality, etc.

• 1 year later...