Quantcast

2008 Polaris Ranger 700 XP - $3850

2008 Polaris Ranger 700 XP - $3850. Power Boss 6ft Snow plow Limited edition in new shape you have got to see this. 500 miles and it has never been muddy THIS IS A SUPER CLEAN RANGER! THE BOSS SNOW PLOW IS AWESOME FULL POWER NEVER GET OUT OF THE CAB AND THE TOP WITH A GLAS WINDSHIELD IT IS IN SUPER SUPER SHAPE. It is very safe, fast, and fun to drive for the whole family. For more info or photos contact me directly at [email protected]

post-723-010104700 1286589642_thumb.jpg

post-723-049094600 1286589649_thumb.jpg

post-723-015429400 1286589656_thumb.jpg

post-723-068125400 1286589669_thumb.jpg

post-723-055200600 1286589690_thumb.jpg

Sure wish you guys posting stuff for sale would also add the location of the item or update you profile. FIRST thing I look for! Even just the State would help.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

rocmoc the reason they don't list anything is because it's a scam. I have email a few of them and tell them that I will take it they email me back and ask for a address so they can ship it to me .I tell them that I will pick it up give me a phone number and address and then you don't hear no more from them. Email them and I bet you can't get a phone number.That quad crazy is full of them be carefull

rocmoc the reason they don't list anything is because it's a scam. I have email a few of them and tell them that I will take it they email me back and ask for a address so they can ship it to me .I tell them that I will pick it up give me a phone number and address and then you don't hear no more from them. Email them and I bet you can't get a phone number.That quad crazy is full of them be carefull

I sent a message to the moderator about six months ago about that quad crazy and I thought it was a scam.I was interested in a quad he had listed and after hearing back from him a couple times the location of the quad kept moving.First it was here in Ca then all of a sudden when I said I would come and look at it it was in Ohio or Michagan,one of those places and he was out of the country at the time.