Quantcast

rocmoc

Trooper Videos

This location is on my list of places to go, maybe 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zmdz0hkWsI&feature=related

That first video of the trooper is mine.Filmed it this past Valentines day weekend.That is a real nice place with so many trails for long rides.The KOA Campground was a real nice place to stay.Also about an hour trail ride to some bat caves and real nice views of the salton sea.I was planning on going this past Thanksgiving but our son came down from Alaska so we had to change plans.If you make plans to go there let me know.I have more videos of the area if your interested.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ayrporte
      Found a hole in Front Diff case, its been there a while, gears look fine but bearings are all shot, 
      Is it more economical to just buy a complete differential or rebearing the current one
      Suggestions on where to Find one
      Thanks

• By johnney
      i got a 2011 yard sport ys 400 and it 's loading up I had the carb off and cleaned it no it loads up don't  know which way to turn the air idle screw to lean it out   
      HELP
    • By Muledaze
      Dipstick shows pale color, dont think its water, smells like fuel, oil changed one week ago, level is very high.
      First I thought it was water condensed into the oil...but someone pointed out the smell, and it doesn't look white-milky. And a half qt or so in one week?
      So is it possible to get fuel leaking into the oil?

• By johnney
      does anyone know anything about wet clutches I've  went through 2 of them in less than 250 miles.   HELP
    • By The Picker
      I have a nordik 700 k that is over heating and it seems the cooling fan is not working but checked it on a battery and it works fine. When I got home the antifreeze was low but filled it up and see no leaks but noticed the reserve tank was full and it did not take any from it.