Quantcast

rwwiefer

Slave Cylinder

Looking for a source for the E-Brake slave cylinder repair kit.

Also I posted that the Artic Cat UTV wheels would fit the 4x115mm hubs, they do fit but you would need to add in a 1/2" spacer for the rear and probably a 1" for the front.

That is where you need to beware of your backspacing on the wheels. You can get them with the correct backspacing.

You may have to change over to a more common slave cylinder application and make new mounts.

rocmoc n AZ

Ya, I didn't think about checking the the offset when I picked up these 2 wheels from craigslist, I was looking for a quick spare before we went up north. At least it was only $10.00 a wheel. I'll re list them.

I believe there is a clutch and brake company here in Phx, they maybe able to find me a new cup for the slave cylinder.

That is where you need to beware of your backspacing on the wheels. You can get them with the correct backspacing.

You may have to change over to a more common slave cylinder application and make new mounts.

rocmoc n AZ

What is the dia. 14" or 12"? What is the backspacing? I maybe interested and will be in Mesa the end of Jan.

rocmoc n AZ

2 - 12" dia

6.5" offset

4x114.3 bolt pattern

1.5mm studs

What is the dia. 14" or 12"? What is the backspacing? I maybe interested and will be in Mesa the end of Jan.

rocmoc n AZ

post-664-068173500 1293669147_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.