Quantcast

josephb

Alternator output

Has anyone ever tested alternator outputs at alt or at battery. Trooper uses same alt as renegade.Mine was 11.41 with idiot lite on, new one is 11.71 but no lite. I think this is too low. Thankd in advance for any info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Joyner Trooper Power Steering

I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU. It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!  

By mixfixdave, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • No BS info request

Hi I'm new here and am looking for some information.  Since you all seem to be experienced Joyner owners, I figured I would ask.  What is the good bad and the ugly with Joyner?  Are they still in business? Joynerusa.com still says 2017 on the home page.  Are these machines reliable?  How do they compare to the razors and such?  Reading all the threads here has been disheartening.  I have been looking at Joyners for years and really thought it was going to be a worth while purchase.   All you the threads here make me think other wise.   Thank you,  Riley

By Riley McFarland, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2009 Joyner trooper fueling problem

Fuel pump runs but nothing is getting tô it. I tried putting a vacuum on the outlet hose of pump and it wouldn't pull anything. This machine sat for a year and a half unused. Is there a way to prime the lines?  What could be the cause of the fuel not getting tô the pump? 

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Second Battery

I am installing a second battery in my 07 Prowler. How do I wire it up so the stereo doesn't drain the main battery, but the second battery can still charge

By Blaze379, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • 2009 Joyner trooper oil filter replacement??

Can anyone help me find the right oil filter replacement for my machine? I dont want to buy a chery filter. 

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies