Quantcast

supercharger kit for t2

CrawlnT2

Has anyone else run across this? At the bottom of his home page says rjs supercharge kits for joyner buggies but has listed 1100cc fi trooper. Being that I like rock crawling may be a good choice. what do yall thing? www.rjssuperchargers.com

A super charger is going to give a lot better low RPM torque for rock crawling. You definetely want to use an aftercooler and the engine needs to have the very mismatched prots cleaned up. Lowering the compression is also necessary. And for rock crawling I would go to the renegade diff gearing. Contact Jarrad at No Limit Motorsports about this.

Lenny

A super charger is going to give a lot better low RPM torque for rock crawling. You definetely want to use an aftercooler and the engine needs to have the very mismatched prots cleaned up. Lowering the compression is also necessary. And for rock crawling I would go to the renegade diff gearing. Contact Jarrad at No Limit Motorsports about this.

Lenny

I have already talked to him today. Had to order up two outer tie rod ends and rear axel that I broke this past weekend. We touched on the topic of superchargers today said that you have alot of torque. Do you have renegade gearing?

Cool. What is the top speed of yours after the gears? What size tires are u running?

I run 31x10.5-15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires and my top speed is still probably 60-65. It was probably 75 with the stock diff gearing.

Lenny

I run 31x10.5-15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires and my top speed is still probably 60-65. It was probably 75 with the stock diff gearing.

Lenny

That diff gearing makes a big difference cause my top speed is somewhere around 65-70 On 28.5/12/14. I think it may be to low being that I only have 28.5 tires.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Dear Joyner owners
      Any one who is looking for below Joyner parts please send email to casey from Leaf Asia  ( please send to [email protected] and cc to casey2leafasia.biz & [email protected])
      Currently, we have supply below parts: 
      1.  cv axles, cv rebuild kits, cv boots
      2.  Differentials and differential ring and pinion set
      3. Cables, 
      4. Brake parts
      5. Engine parts
      6. Other parts. 
      We will provide better price, close follow up ... 
      We can arrange productioni for parts that we can collect demands from customers  
      Have a good weekend
      Casey /  Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-17

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By CYJSP2009
      Dear Friends, 
      2022 Brand new Joyner CV Axles and CV  Joint rebuild kits are comming 
      1.  S650.03.02.02.00 ---Joyner 650 Commando Rear
      2. TR1100.03.01.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Front 
      3. TR1100.03.02.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Rear
      4. D650.03.02.02.00 --- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Left 
      5. D650.03.02.03.00--- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Right 
      6. SV800.03.02.01.00 --- Joyner 800 Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft Left
      7.  14274 --- 650 ider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
      8. 15803  ---  650 Sand Spider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
      Attached are the part photos for reference. 
      Above parts are now on the way to USA, will be ready for inland delivery in middle of July. 
      Price: CV Axle: USD250/ Piece;  CV Joint kit (without grease): USD110  send to door. 
      There will be special discount availabe for deals completed within July 2022.  
      Buy 1 piece: Get 5% discount, 
      Buy 2 pieces: get 10% discount.
      Buy 3 pieces: get 15% discount, 
      Buy 4 and more than 4 pieces: get 20% discount. 
      Please kindly note Qty for each part is not big  and it is hard to forcast when there will be next offer for these kind of products unless there is sufficient confirmed order qty for productioin arrangement. 
      Payment method: Payoneer payment link ( can pay through bank account or credit card) or Paypal ( [email protected]) .  Payment commission paid by the buyer. 
      Interested parties, please contact [email protected]
      Thanks
      Good Luck
      Casey / Leaf Asia
      July-07-2022

• By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert