Quantcast

Kinarfi

steering shaft

The stock steering shaft has the outer hollow tube at the top and inner solid part at the bottom, has anyone reversed this and is there any reason why this couldn't or shouldn't be done? If I do it, it puts all my sensor up top instead of down under and makes it a lot easier to get too.

Kinarfi

The stock steering shaft has the outer hollow tube at the top and inner solid part at the bottom, has anyone reversed this and is there any reason why this couldn't or shouldn't be done? If I do it, it puts all my sensor up top instead of down under and makes it a lot easier to get too.

Kinarfi

I have seen them in upside down, and I don't think it makes any difference at all as to the orientation of the shaft.

Kinarfi

No difference.

Lenny

A lot of the steering slop in my Trooper was in the fitting of these two tubes. A bolt through the two helped a lot.

Gumball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.